Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Money Saving Tip

Go down

Great Money Saving Tip Empty Great Money Saving Tip

Post by bizzeedee Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:54 am

I have an e-subscription to Everyday Cheapskates and find some interesting information each day in my inbox. Today, I received this and just felt it had to be shared (the author was shopping floor tiles):

Have you heard about Bing.com? Bing is Microsoft's new search engine that has an amazing shopping feature. Had I gone to Bing.com first, and then searched for The Tile, I would have gotten the same deal from FastFloors.com and received 10 percent of the purchase price into my Bing cashback account. That's because FastFloors.com is one of the thousands of merchants who are part of the Bing family. Want to know others? How about Target, Nordstrom, Macy's and Wal-Mart. They all give 3 to 10 percent cash back on online purchases when shoppers enter their online stores through Bing.com.

Here's how it works: When you first go to Bing.com, click on "Shopping." Set up your cashback account. It's free to register. Whenever you shop online, enter through Bing.com. Do your search, and in a flash you will have a list of prices to compare, with shipping charges and the cashback total from that particular retailer. It is so quick and easy, you'll be amazed.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down