Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning..Hope everyone has a great day!

3 posters

Go down

Good Morning..Hope everyone has a great day! Empty Good Morning..Hope everyone has a great day!

Post by BuzzNut Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:01 am

I have to work and can't enjoy this beautiful weather we are having here. It was 92 yesterday! I am off Tues, Wed & Thurs next week..hopefully it won't be a washout and I get to enjoy some of those days outside. Have a great day!!
BuzzNut
BuzzNut
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1737
Honeycomb : Level 6 ....the endless doom
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Good Morning..Hope everyone has a great day! Empty Re: Good Morning..Hope everyone has a great day!

Post by tara Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:47 am

Good Morning Buzznut! We had a hot one too, it was 90. WAY to hot for me , lol. Today should be a bit cooler, we are having my daughters b-day party and wanted to to it outside so therefore it will rain as well. A week ago they called for 85 and sunny, there is no sun to be seen, lol.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Good Morning..Hope everyone has a great day! Empty Re: Good Morning..Hope everyone has a great day!

Post by Missy Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:02 pm

It was raining all day for us, and just cleared up an hour ago. But now, the sun is going down, and we are preparing for more storms. I hope everyone else has enjoyed thier day!
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down