Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Weather where you are

4 posters

Go down

Halloween Weather where you are Empty Halloween Weather where you are

Post by bizzeedee Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Well the weather has been playing games with us this week... first if was going to be sunny and warm on Halloween... then it changed to rain, rain, rain... now again, the rain we're getting is going to stop tonight and tomorrow, sunny and high of 60....

I can deal with rain, but just feel so bad for the kidlettes who go trick & treating.... at this time, looks like they might have a good day tomorrow.

Our downtown does a trick & treak event on the last 'working' day, which meant today... Earlier today, we hit 78, windy, but dry. Then about 3pm, the wind stopped and the rain started.. so I'm guessing the downtown business event (kids get to visit each business for treats and there are other activities going on) was a wet, if even a happening affaire.

Many many churches in the city will have trunk or treats going on tomorrow night... but, they end early, so expecting lots of visitors come tomorrow night to the house.

Karen... hope our rain doesn't reach you, or moves thru quickly tomorrow!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Halloween Weather where you are Empty Re: Halloween Weather where you are

Post by thebigscott Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:53 pm

We haven't had it yet. Today was a beautiful day. I hope it holds up tomorrow. Trick or treating is no fun if your beautiful costume is covered up by a coat.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:03 pm

sunny and 67, low of 50 ish tomorrow night. I am taking Bay, Xander, and my friends 2 oldest TorTing, while Kristin watches her 8 week old twins, and she gets a much MUCH needed rest.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:10 pm

thebigscott wrote:We haven't had it yet. Today was a beautiful day. I hope it holds up tomorrow. Trick or treating is no fun if your beautiful costume is covered up by a coat.

Coat or umbrella! It ws beautiful here (well no rain) yesterday too.. can only guess most our our weather reaches you a day later... but if you get the winds we had today, it might just blow the ran away before tomorrow nite... hope!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:12 pm

it has been flooding here forever, but it cleard off today and I took the kids tonight to familys houses, and then to a thing in town with bouncy houses and games and such.

We are not T or Ting tomorrow, as its kids weekend to hunt. They get to go hunting the weekend before the actual hunting season starts, and mine are ready to go!

I did get som pics, but they are on my phone, I will DL them later to my blog, but anyone interested can see two of them on my facebook profile, I'm too lazy to save them to the puter and put them on here.

www.facebook.com/chellebyerly should take you there.

If you have facebook, and changed your feed to 'status' you wont see pictures, so change it to 'live feed' and you can see them.

Matts 'graveyard' cake is also on there. They had a project at school where they were to do a 3D project to 'bury' often used by not descriptive verbs (we went to town vs we drove to town) some kids did garbage dumps, some did graveyards, just all kinds of stuff, a dog burying bones, just anything. mine made a cake, tombstones, casket, dirt and all. It was VERY good. Everyone was impressed Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:25 pm

Dh and B are supposedly going sunday morning.....I'll believe it when I see it...
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down