Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So starting this weekend and next week...

5 posters

Go down

So starting this weekend and next week... Empty So starting this weekend and next week...

Post by KellyM Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:22 pm

is the kids April vacation... I should be able to post a pic on how Wynonna is doing on her quilt. She should be starting to get the quilt top together and the sewing teacher let her take her stuff home for vacation...
I am still taking care of my brothers dog (who is now snapping and biting people now) and we are so hoping to get him back in his trailer by next weekend. It literally is taking this long to get his place emptied and cleaned out. I have been going over there off and on with mom and dad. We filled a dumpster and a dumptruck full of crap that came out of his place, now we are just getting to surfaces to clean..I was over there most of today and I am exhausted, I am going to sit in a hot bubbly tub tonight no matter what...
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

So starting this weekend and next week... Empty Re: So starting this weekend and next week...

Post by BuzzNut Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Sounds like you have been very busy.
BuzzNut
BuzzNut

Number of posts : 1737
Honeycomb : Level 6 ....the endless doom
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

So starting this weekend and next week... Empty Re: So starting this weekend and next week...

Post by Lucky Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:35 pm

I'd like to invite you over to my house. Laughing
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:58 am

Wow, you've been busy! Hope the rest of the cleaning goes smoothly!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 am

If anything ever happened to my brother we'd be shoveling stuff out, too. He is the first one to admit that his place is a mess, and I have never been invited there. I mean, we live 4 hours away, but even the family members that live closer to him have not been inside his apartment. He went without heat last winter rather than let a repairman inside. That doesn't bode well. affraid
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down