Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check chat when you log in so we can all BS together live

5 posters

Go down

Check chat when you log in so we can all BS together live Empty Check chat when you log in so we can all BS together live

Post by brandiland73 Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Go to the chat on the home page and log in ..... live responses and at least get real time info
brandiland73
brandiland73
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Check chat when you log in so we can all BS together live Empty Re: Check chat when you log in so we can all BS together live

Post by bizzeedee Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:06 pm

brandiland73 wrote:Go to the chat on the home page and log in ..... live responses and at least get real time info

am I missing something? Home page at bzz agent? here? where? just checked bzz agent and I don't see any live chat....
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Check chat when you log in so we can all BS together live Empty Re: Check chat when you log in so we can all BS together live

Post by brandiland73 Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:14 pm

Click on Home here at this site....scroll to the bottom for Chat and Log in....VERY COOL!!!!!!
brandiland73
brandiland73

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:04 pm

brandiland73 wrote:Click on Home here at this site....scroll to the bottom for Chat and Log in....VERY COOL!!!!!!

okay, got it... here, but on the bottom, not upper left !!! I knew about it, but unfortunately, I cannot disclipine myself to chat for a few minutes and I really don't have hours to do so, but I kind of think that some of the gals do chat for long, long times...

I check the archieves in the chat in the morning sometimes, and see like last night, they were still chatting at 1:30 "someone's" time...

go have fun
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:17 pm

It's kind of nice to find other nighthawks on there sometimes! I hardly ever chat unless it's late at night -- I don't have the time!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Yep, after I got off a little after one I still had to clean the kitchen and change over a load of laundry.

But I was up at 5:30 to get the kids off to school and do a bit of PTA work Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fergui Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:53 am

Yeah, I logged off right after you did, Chelle. But was still up for a couple more hours since I couldn't fall asleep. I'm up at all hours of the night though. I've been a night owl all my life! Very Happy
fergui
fergui
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down