Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am a happy dancin, screamin, jumpin, smilin mess!!

+10
Missy
Rebecca1340
aundrea2u
thebigscott
valerie
idatater46
edbson
mrschia
tara
chelle
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am a happy dancin, screamin, jumpin, smilin mess!! Empty I am a happy dancin, screamin, jumpin, smilin mess!!

Post by chelle Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:58 pm

SCHOOL STARTS TOMMOROW!!!

I cant freakin wait. I am just about to pack up all these kids and drop them off at the pound. Or sell them for slave labor. Brett is in the bath, Matt is making his lunch, and I am getting butterflys!! Smile We just finished pealing their heads again, cleaning fingernails, ears and finding clothes.

That said, Its going to be a hard few first weeks. Bow ADORES them, and he will be a basket case with out them. He wont know what to do. The few times they have not been here at night or during the day he goes all over looking for them, and screams in doors trying to get their attention. He will be quite a handful for a while. And I am not sure Rayley will be much help. She is going to be mad that she isnt going to school too. But the boys do help me ALOT. they are constantly getting Bow and playing with him. BUT they are also bad about waking him up, or getting him all riled up and then going in their room and shutting the door, or going outside.

But honestly, 10 hours of
no fist fights ( okay, so there will be a few, but not quite as destructive with just the two little ones),
no screaming (again, there will be some... ),
no wierd creepy crawly creatures, (well, Rayley is bad about it, but she wont be out too much with out the brothers and Bow is good about eating everything he finds.)
no constant wanting something to eat (again, Bow and Rayley will still want food, but 8 meals a day for 2 is not as bad as 16 for 4)
no constant running, jumping and using my furniture for a diving board, trampoline or 'clubhouse', ( actually, Bow will still do all of this, but he sint quite as destructive)

I guess it will still be the same, just a little quieter, and less demanding. I hope....

I am very excited!! Smile

Now if I could just sneak Rayley on the bus, and possibly Bow, I would have a quiet day.. Smile

Acutally, tomorrow I am driving them in. But starting on TUesday they will ride the bus. at 6:10 in the morning. thats the part I hate.. LOL

This is the last year I will have kids in ONE school, I am really excited about that, The boys being together again. I love them being in the same school.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I am a happy dancin, screamin, jumpin, smilin mess!! Empty Re: I am a happy dancin, screamin, jumpin, smilin mess!!

Post by tara Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:15 pm

LMFAO
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

I am a happy dancin, screamin, jumpin, smilin mess!! Empty Re: I am a happy dancin, screamin, jumpin, smilin mess!!

Post by mrschia Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:17 pm

LOL, spoken from a mom after one long summer.

YOU MADE IT!!!!! Well done!
mrschia
mrschia
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:33 pm

Bay starts tomorrow also, and I will be doing my "back to school happy dance" in the yard at about 7 am! She isn't much trouble, but dammit she is demanding, and being a "tween" is a major PITA. I have been informed that I have to bring her tomorrow and pick her up, but after that is it the bus in the afternoons........I will still bring her, it's just around the corner anyway.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:43 pm

Oh, gosh, how I remmber those days! Enjoy, enjoy!
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by valerie Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:53 pm

chelle wrote: Acutally, tomorrow I am driving them in. But starting on TUesday they will ride the bus. at 6:10 in the morning. thats the part I hate.. LOL

Wow, that is early. I drive school bus here in Nova Scotia. My first pick up isn't until 7:00.
What time does school start? My first school goes in at 7:45.
valerie
valerie

Number of posts : 680
Honeycomb : Level 6 Finally there!!
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:34 pm

LOL our school starts at 8 am. But I live 20 miles in the country. They wont get home till nigh on 5 either. which sucks during winter, cause it gets dark at 5:30-6 oclock. that means there is no time left once you get off the bus to go hunting or even play outside.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:45 pm

Zaven and Caly are already back, and Zoe will be going half-days M-Th starting Weds. this week. But I can't quite bring myself to that happy place yet. I miss them when they're gone (even the big ones) and even worse, I won't get to go do anything fun because Quinn will still be home and probably pretty cranky w/ no one to entertain him. I can't wait until they are all in school full time. I know I'll miss them, but at least I'll be able to get things done around the house. Plus, I can always volunteer if I miss them bad enough. And that's probably what will end up happening.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aundrea2u Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:51 pm

I'm the only one who will be crying when my kids go back. I miss them terribly but I run a daycare and nothing will change.
aundrea2u
aundrea2u
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:33 pm

Congrats on surviving another summer! LOL!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:08 am

chelle wrote:LOL our school starts at 8 am. But I live 20 miles in the country. They wont get home till nigh on 5 either. which sucks during winter, cause it gets dark at 5:30-6 oclock. that means there is no time left once you get off the bus to go hunting or even play outside.

When I lived in Indiana, we lived about that far out from the school (in the country- I lived around the bend from a farm that supplied milk and creams to Dean's) and we were the first to be picked up and last to be dropped off (my brothers and I) and then had a 1/2 mile to go from the stop to our home. I hated it, and was so glad for my color guard and driver's ed days, because that meant I would get a ride in or home.
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by 59pearly Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:26 am

I am a happy dancin, screamin, jumpin, smilin mess!! 78280 Congratulations Moms.

When kids in the family were younger, on the first day of school the moms would get together on the first day of school and have the biggest and most indulgent breakfast. We would just take our time and everyone once in a while, someone would let out a sigh of relief and express how wonderful it felt to be free. I always went because I was the babysitter a lot of the time.

Now, it is getting to be a tradition in our city to have back to school picnics with tee shirts and everything.
59pearly
59pearly

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angroo Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:19 pm

Congrats-Olivia will be going everyday now. She's in Kinder..feels weird just having 2 kids home
My son Mason (3 1/2) misses Olivia so much and is always asking me where Livie is and says she's been gone a long time Momma

Angroo
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 44
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:26 pm

Now THATS something I could get into pearly! Smile

I dropped mine off, stuck around, did some PTA work, and came home. Honestly, I still dont have a minute to myself.. LOL between Bow and Rayley they make up for those two being gone.

Matt did get asked to join a baseball team this morning. I am going to have to talk to BR about it. I think it would be great for him. He is always in the shadow of Brett, therefor he doesnt even try at most things. The other day they weighed and Matt weighed a pound more than Brett. I swear I have never seen a kid more proud of anything in my entire life. You would have thought he won a gold medal. He told everyone and acted like ti was a major acomplishment. That tells me he needs to do something that Brett doesnt do. That he needs to shine for himself. And not be compared to brett. Everyone expects the same out fo them. But noone realizes that Matt is a little over a year younger. that means he is a year less devoloped, a year behind in everything. He isnt as good as Brett, BUT he is as good as Brett was last year.

We will have to see though. its definaly a money thing Sad

Ack, I hear
"BOW NO!!"
"AAAAAAEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH"
"BOW I SAID NOOOOOOOO!"
"AAAEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH"
"SHUT UP BOW!, just cause your a baby doesnt mean you can talk to me like that!"
"AAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH"
"Bow, I promise, if you tear her head off you will regret it. I am NOT the boys, I dont think your cute"

then silence

then
"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that hurts! be nice. MMMOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM, bow is being mean to me!"

Does an RX for xanex go on your permanet record or anything?
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:19 pm

Chelle, you need to get Matt on that team. You're right about how kids need the opportunity to shine. And you're especially right that he won't get the chance if everyone is holding him to the standard of his brother who's a year older.

Maybe the school can cut you a deal on the costs.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Connie Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 pm

LOL.. Love the "Im not the boys, I don't think you're cute"

Katie started today too and even though it was a half day it felt like forever.. it was so quiet.. but Im not complaining!

Truth be told: I was SURE you were all happy because the Cell tower was up and you were getting off of dial up.. LOL
Connie
Connie

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachyBum Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 pm

And then the homework starts .......

My son is really glad to be back in school though. He was so excited his 'specialized' math classes started today. On his stanford 9 last year, he didn't miss a single math question. I don't know if I'll be able to help him with his homeowrk, not that he needs it.
BeachyBum
BeachyBum

Number of posts : 791
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~ 2 Golden Keys ~ Bzzing since 2003
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:37 pm

BeachyBum wrote:And then the homework starts .......

My son is really glad to be back in school though. He was so excited his 'specialized' math classes started today. On his stanford 9 last year, he didn't miss a single math question. I don't know if I'll be able to help him with his homeowrk, not that he needs it.

Whoo-hoo, Beachy! That's really impressive!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:51 pm

The homework and the WHINNNNING....geez, I enjoyed my peace and quiet today. I did not enjoy the zillion papers I had to fill out or the whining I got from Bayley all night long. She cannot figure out the combination on her locker, doesn;t know how to work a padlock, is afraid of chanign for PE in front of the other kids, the PE teacher yelled at her, kids on the bus picked on her.....it never ends.
I WILL be calling the mom of the "little angel"( read demon spawn) who was picking on her on the bus if she does it again. I told her to tell the kid that I would call and tell her Mom about catching her smoking last month....that ought to stop it.
edbson
edbson

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:52 am

Karen, this is not a school thing. its not even sanctioned by little league.

We did decide to do it. Matt is THRILLED! brett is jealous. and I can hear "marsha, marsha, marsha" LOL its true though. the middle child is somewhat challenged if they are not a differnt sex than the first child.

Connie, I wish!! LOL

Erin, OMG, dont I know it!!

beachy, whoo-hoo!! Smile
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:59 am

Poor Brett! But it may do him some good to be the one who's in the shadows for a bit, just so he can get an understanding of what if feels like. Not that he will be that much in the shadow. But, I'm so glad that Matt will have his chance to show off. Every kid needs to show off at something! So what kind of thing is it, if not little league or school? And is it way expensive?
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:49 am

Is it Fall ball Chelle? We did that last year, and not doing it this year..major pita IMO.
edbson
edbson

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:11 am

That is an accomplishment Beachy. Only 10, imagine what his math will look like when he's 16, lol, it gives me goosebumps.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:02 am

Karen, Its sorta what they call 'select' teams. usually (in my town) a coach gets a few kids together that he feels are good enough (or that he is kissing ass of their parents) and they have a team. They travel all over. They also end up being the all star teams during little league, cause this is a 'good ole boy town' and yes its expensive.

BUT this coach started one, cause he felt these boys were good, but were overshadowed cause us parents aint nobody. not in the clique. for right now its a practice team. Thats what our main goal is. to practice. give them some good practice with a GREAT coach, and show them the basics. something you really dont get when the stars of the team are already picked out.

We will play a few games when the oppertunity arrises, but we will only pay the insurance it takes to do it. split between us parents. So, not too expensive. we practice one day a week.

Tonight was the first practice, and Matt did GREAT! he hit some really good balls, and relearned some fundementals.

ANd I agree on the Brett thing. Although he did get out there and help. I am not sure about this. But matt still did good. I think I am just going to be frank with Brett. tell him that if the coach requests his help (tonight he played catcher) then it was fine, but to NEVER show up his brother, or I will jerk him off that field so fast his head will swim.

and since I already have a PTA meeting on one Tuesday a month, I can just change the rest of the weeks to make TUesday grocery day and it really wont cost me anything but time. Smile

Erin, yes and no. Smile LOL like I said, its fall ball, but for us poor folk. LOL
If it was 'real' fall ball I think it would be a PITA, but this seems to be very laid back, and it is going to be used mostly for them to learn. As it is, they are good players, but always overshadowed by those that might or might NOT be better but are someones kid. This is going to give them a chance to improve as a group, beyond what mom and dad can do in the backyard.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachyBum Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:59 am

Chelle that is so cool Smile
Wouldn't it be somethng if this team made headlines ?
How's the coach, is he good ?
BeachyBum
BeachyBum

Number of posts : 791
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~ 2 Golden Keys ~ Bzzing since 2003
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next