Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah,Happy Festivus!!

+4
2BzzOrNot2Bzz
trax
Lori
agaphmou
8 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah,Happy Festivus!! Empty Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah,Happy Festivus!!

Post by agaphmou Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:32 pm

I'm going to be crazybusy wrapping gifts tomorrow and today,will probably go drop off gifts tomorrow to my nieces and nephew,so I wish everyone a blessed holiday!

santa
agaphmou
agaphmou
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah,Happy Festivus!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah,Happy Festivus!!

Post by Lori Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 pm

We'll be at MIL's tomorrow, so I'm pretty much forced to be ready by the end of the day today. I have a cheesecake in the oven and my oldest is supposed to get herearound 10 pm. So I'll wish all of you a Merry Christmas, too. Enjoy your families!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah,Happy Festivus!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah,Happy Festivus!!

Post by trax Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:32 pm

santa Quiet christmas here. Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:36 pm

I like quiet. I plan on taking it easy on Christmas day. I'll throw a roast in the oven and let it do its thing. I'd love to go see a movie, there are so many new ones out now.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 pm

It's going to be very quiet here too as soon as I get back from the kids.Anyway off to wrapping!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 2BzzOrNot2Bzz Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Quiet Christmas here too. Little one is too little to travel by car to the in-laws (at least that's my excuse this year!).

Making cookies for Santa tomorrow.

2BzzOrNot2Bzz
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 567
Honeycomb : Doomed in Level 6...
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:29 am

What little baking is done, just for a couple of neighbors... no leftovers as that's what I planned.

Chuck and I will make a to-go order from O'Charley's for tomorrow night and I'll go pick up (just a 7 minute drive at most) and Christmas Day, it'll be leftover turkey (which I froze) from Thanksgiving and new fixings to go with... it's just him and I.

Gifts have been given and we've received an hooked up the 3 gifts we gave each other (DVR/VCR, a VCR and new cordless land line phones)... so Christmas will be a quiet day... no kids, no family.. just us too.

Merry Christmas to all of you ! santa
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:14 am

Merry Christmas everyone!
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone!

No Christmas baking done here this year...not even cookies for the mailman. It will be a busy hectic day at the grandparent's today and tomorrow a quiet day at my parent's house.

I enjoy the holidays, but its so much work to prepare to have family over! So I'm just ready for some quiet time to relax and learn how to loom knit some beanies before my final semester of grad school starts...
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:55 pm

I'm at work right now, but I hope everyone is having a great holiday and spending time with loved ones!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down