Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you be doing with your gift cards?

+27
Muggins
trax
Maggie
Flamingo
bizzeedee
sati769leigh
chelle
pinkpearsonaka
mandja
mlking14
tegansmom
arny
Missy
idatater46
JeepMom
edbson
bzzinalong
kath
zard92
southcarolinagirl
Lori
firedancer201
Kate2456
eat_a_cookies
Scar
BeachyBum
thebigscott
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What will you be doing with your gift cards? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you be doing with your gift cards?

Post by bizzeedee Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Hubby and I are going to eat at Applebee's - twice, and Chili's - once.... next, working towards Panara Bread.

Heck, I'm not wasting cards on things we need -- would buy those anyway. We're being treated to lots of meals out Laughing
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

What will you be doing with your gift cards? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you be doing with your gift cards?

Post by Flamingo Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:41 am

We liked to eat out a lot so we tend to get a lot of the restaurant GCs. Helps save on that! We've been cooking at home more often these days so now it's a nice indulgence to have a gift card to go out. I also ordered a gas card so obviously that's just to help put gas in the car for commuting. I did order one Walmart card -- just for regular shopping and/or groceries.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 96
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkpearsonaka Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:43 am

I have enjoyed spending my gift cards!!! I have not paid for gas in about 3 weeks thanks to my Shell and BP gift cards!! I bought two dresses online from my $50 Lane Bryant giftcard, still have money left over from that. Got a nightgown and robe set online from JC Penney still have some left over. Went to Chilis and treated my brother to lunch and still had money left so I had lunch with the leftovers on that giftcard. Bought a bunch of Bath and Body Works stuff at the outlet store still have money left over from my $25 card.

I have not used my $10 Olive garden gift card of my $25 California Kitchen giftcard yet

pinkpearsonaka
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:31 pm

new stuff for our new home Smile
Maggie
Maggie

Number of posts : 1181
Honeycomb : Level 6, 1 Golden Key
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:08 pm

cheers I am so happy to hear you folks are utilizing your gifts cards.

It will take us Canadians a year to receive a gift card; and then bzz in their wonderment will probably not state it is a gift. Hence, we then pay heavy taxes on.

It truly is, awe - being Canadian. alien

Or truly awe of bzz.
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggins Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:37 pm

I recieved my GCs several weeks ago .......... redeemed for 3 $25 Canadian Tire cards through the www.giftcertficates.ca thingie on MyPits. CT is a nationwide chain of stores up here that sell a multitude of things from automotive to garden to housewares and a bunch of stuff in between! I loves my Canadian Tire I does!
Muggins
Muggins
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:48 am

I bought some new clothes and some groceries with my gift card. And I have earned enough points to get another, so I am getting ready to order another soon. =)
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 am

I bought all kinds of things, from crib to diapers. I gave DD the walmart ones, to buy thngs for her new house. I think I have $$ left on a target , and a walmart card, but not sure how much
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by migirlfriday Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:47 am

I received my $150 in gift cards for Overstock finally! I did overstock because I am getting 10 points per dollar clicking through mypoints to order!

I ordered a duvet set that I have been wanting for a year, curtains to match, a few books that I have been wanting and a flash drive!

I am so excited to finally be able to use the bzzpoints for something that I really wanted! And hopefully I should get 1500 mypoints for it also. What will you be doing with your gift cards? - Page 2 554303
migirlfriday
migirlfriday
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:03 pm

I love overstock and love that I can get 1o points per dollar. Good choice, I'm glad it worked out so nice for you. That's a big haul, and new bedding is so exciting!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:34 am

I got a $200 gift card to the marriot and $ 75 to the outback

For a date with my husband
Sharon
Sharon
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 319
Honeycomb : level 6 -1 gold keys
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by honcho Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:57 am

At first I only ordered a $25 Walgreen's GC, but I used that quickly, so I ordered another one. I have been using them with their sales and RR etc. Now I plan on ordering some to get hubby a ipod (nano maybe??).
honcho
honcho
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 461
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:13 pm

Sharon wrote:I got a $200 gift card to the marriot and $ 75 to the outback

For a date with my husband

Now THAT sounds like a good date!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:14 am

Yes but I did not know that the long wharf marriott in Boston is $425 a night and that's not even a view of the habor-and on of the 1st level so the night away became pretty pricey!!! ---had fun any way---( so I would had NEVER picked out that gift card if I checked out hotel prices)Now saving points for walmart gift cards the kids want a wii for xmas!! I am glad the 5 pointers add up quick lol

Cape Cod marriott in Hyannis-$279 a night
That's just insane who the heck can afford that when it costs $1300 to fill up your oil tank to last 6-7 weeks in the New England weather. Pray for me this winter that its a warm one(LOL)
Sharon
Sharon
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:23 am

Ok quick question how do you pm Rebecca(sp) to get in the other chat room where do you find her name?? then you have to click on pm?? I know a dumb question
Sharon
Sharon
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:26 am

underneath any of her posts are profile and pm. Just click PM and it should take you there to PM her.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:31 pm

cool thanks for the info
Sharon
Sharon
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:33 pm

oh ---do you have to ask her every time???
Sharon
Sharon
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:38 pm

Nope once you are in, you are in and can view and post as often as you would like. Unless of course we don't like you and decide to kick you out. Just kidding, as long as you follow the rules, there wont be a problem.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:19 am

thanks for the info--my husband is from N.Y. last year we looked into moving there since he wanted to live closer to his family.. We looked at homes and on the 3rd trip I started crying that I could not move that far away from my Dad so that ended that (lol) Yes at 40 years of age I still can't live that far from my Dad (lol)
Sharon
Sharon
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2