Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gift Cards Sellling Out Before Our Very Eyes

+9
Honey
tara
idatater46
MrsCuffs
Lori
Scarlett
arny
59pearly
chiquita55
13 posters

Go down

Gift Cards Sellling Out Before Our Very Eyes Empty Gift Cards Sellling Out Before Our Very Eyes

Post by chiquita55 Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:17 pm

That about says it. I thought Bzz and MyPoints would be sure to have a glut of these GCs for the big shaloha rush but every time I log into MPs to see if my points are released there are less and less GCs. Pretty much ticks me off. I would be surprised if a 100 agents get something tonite (or tomorrow morning or whenever they release the darn things......what are they waiting for anyway?????).
chiquita55
chiquita55
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Gift Cards Sellling Out Before Our Very Eyes Empty Re: Gift Cards Sellling Out Before Our Very Eyes

Post by 59pearly Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Big time bummer!
59pearly
59pearly

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Gift Cards Sellling Out Before Our Very Eyes Empty Re: Gift Cards Sellling Out Before Our Very Eyes

Post by arny Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:19 pm

I have watched a few come and go too...I am not impressed with MyPoints..I would think they would have had enough notice to stock up...BZZ had to have paid them money or something for this...
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by chiquita55 Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Maybe by some miracle they will load up on the GCs tonite too. lol Maybe thats what they are waiting for. Who knows. All I know is the $50 walmart card is now gone.
chiquita55
chiquita55

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:37 pm

chiquita55 wrote:Maybe by some miracle they will load up on the GCs tonite too. lol Maybe thats what they are waiting for. Who knows. All I know is the $50 walmart card is now gone.
Yea its been gone all morning from what I can tell..

Can you answer me this...why does a 25 dollar card for some merchants actually cost more than a 50 dollar card??
Or vice versa...
arny
arny

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:47 pm

The 50 buck walmart one was gone yesterday when i looked
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:51 pm

I'm not even going to look then. I'm in a pissy mood and don't feel like settling for third or fourth choices. They have had plenty of time to prepare for this, don't you think? From what the hive says, it's been a year or more that they've had to get the kinks out.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCuffs Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:00 pm

Well...I'm just gonna hold out hope for some Amazon ones to pop up eventually.
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:15 pm

I refuse to settle for "crap"- so will wait until they stock again or just let the points expire.
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:29 pm

thebutlerdidit wrote:I'm not even going to look then. I'm in a pissy mood and don't feel like settling for third or fourth choices. They have had plenty of time to prepare for this, don't you think? From what the hive says, it's been a year or more that they've had to get the kinks out.

I'm with you. I'm thinking it's kinda ridiculous to run out of gift cards, they get low...order more. Another company biting off more than they can chew hence the constant raising of points needed to redeem. An entire year and they didn't realize that people were going to want to redeem first chance? o much for all that happy horse shit about access to hundreds of rewards of our choosing. I do have to say I am not disappointed or mad... it's exactly what I expected all along.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:42 pm

tara wrote:
thebutlerdidit wrote:I'm not even going to look then. I'm in a pissy mood and don't feel like settling for third or fourth choices. They have had plenty of time to prepare for this, don't you think? From what the hive says, it's been a year or more that they've had to get the kinks out.

I'm with you. I'm thinking it's kinda ridiculous to run out of gift cards, they get low...order more. Another company biting off more than they can chew hence the constant raising of points needed to redeem. An entire year and they didn't realize that people were going to want to redeem first chance? o much for all that happy horse shit about access to hundreds of rewards of our choosing. I do have to say I am not disappointed or mad... it's exactly what I expected all along.
I fear that if we don't buy now...everything price/point wise will go up.
arny
arny

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Me too Arny.....

I have very little doubt mypoints was thinking just that when bzzagent partnered up. I bet tomorrow there is nothing left to choose from, and when they come back, they have all been raised. In fact I bet mypoints is laughing all the way to the bank, probably have plenty of gift cards just letting them run out for that reason. Hoping we are all to stupid to realize they changed. I wonder will bzz agent be upping the points awarded when mypoints raises their prices. Will the best reports suddenly be worth 60 points? before we know it it will take 40 reports for a ten dollar gift card.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:52 pm

tara wrote:Me too Arny.....

I have very little doubt mypoints was thinking just that when bzzagent partnered up. I bet tomorrow there is nothing left to choose from, and when they come back, they have all been raised. In fact I bet mypoints is laughing all the way to the bank, probably have plenty of gift cards just letting them run out for that reason. Hoping we are all to stupid to realize they changed. I wonder will bzz agent be upping the points awarded when mypoints raises their prices. Will the best reports suddenly be worth 60 points? before we know it it will take 40 reports for a ten dollar gift card.
You are not the first person who has stated this exact same feeling on a board..I have read this too a few times..
Basically and this may sound like I was in it for the rewards( which up until rewardapoolza, I had never had one)but I just want to cash mine in...find some form of happiness in what I get and forget about MyPoints..Focus on this new Bzz Agent and hope for the best..
arny
arny

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:00 pm

I feel sick pale
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:06 pm

I was planning on hoarding them until people started talking about raising points. I'll be happy with a couple gift cards for Christmas, so I wasn't sure if I should hurry or not. Do they expire? the cards that is.

I haven't been huge on the rewards. I don't submit a lot of reports and never gave it much consideration until I realized I should hurry or I might miss out. I did get a leaky coffee mug as a reward. Oh and I gave bzzagent a few write offs too.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by chiquita55 Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:09 pm

I find it sickening to see almost 9000 points sitting in my points but in 'pending' all this time. Why??? just release them and let us spend them. whats all this bruhaha about? It's ridiculous. They should have just gone into the final point file like their clickable ones do.
chiquita55
chiquita55

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthjohn Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Just last night Olive Garden was on there, where did it go??? That is what I wanted Sad
ruthjohn
ruthjohn
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthjohn Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 pm

oops found it under Red lobster - how embarraasing LOL Just waiting for 9pm now
ruthjohn
ruthjohn
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Brea Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:00 pm

Crap, I just got back online, my computer was down ALL DAY, I checked for a minute this morning and than all of a sudden I couldn't get online Sad I'm so tired right now. I hope everyone got some good cards. Guess I'll check tomorrow.
Brea
Brea
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by chiquita55 Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:02 pm

No ones gotten anything yet! You haven't missed out on anything. We are all still waiting.
chiquita55
chiquita55

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:06 pm

They are pending until 6-10... it said someone in a message to give them until then... plus if you look under your account on mypoints, it says only pending until then.

Could have been worse... could have said pending for a month...

*shrugs shoulders*
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brea Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:50 am

Brea
Brea
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:03 am

But, the cards will be replenished. UNLIKE the rewards.. there will be more cards. Everyone will be able to get something they want, although some might have to wait. It is far better than getting nothing because the limited number of rewards have been scooped up in threes by other agents.
kath
kath

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:10 am

This is true, Kath. I am really pleased that I went ahead and spent some BzzPoints for my BzzAgent keychain during the last points blitz but I have been able to get a couple of gift cards that I can keep or give as gifts. The Pier 1 card is maine for all my hard work!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down