Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New BeeLog Post

+19
thebigscott
eat_a_cookies
Jezzelle
sati769leigh
chelle
cheyandwysmom
bizzeedee
emach12
idatater46
Was64
Brea
Honey
Rebecca1340
edbson
Ender5803
Scar
59pearly
mrschia
aurora04
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New BeeLog Post - Page 2 Empty Re: New BeeLog Post

Post by MrsCuffs Sat May 31, 2008 12:45 am

Maybe it's just me but I think he put things out there in the most curteous way possible given the circumstances. If BzzAgent was just facing constructive criticism right now the blog post would never have needed to be made.
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by emach12 Sat May 31, 2008 1:18 am

MrsCuffs wrote:Maybe it's just me but I think he put things out there in the most curteous way possible given the circumstances. If BzzAgent was just facing constructive criticism right now the blog post would never have needed to be made.

Amen sista
emach12
emach12
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 163
Honeycomb : sitting at 4
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://waitingforthestopsigntoturngreen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Sat May 31, 2008 3:17 am

It's a "too bad ur f*cked" post. That's what it comes down to. You either go w/the flow/give it a chance or screw it be done w/bzzagent.

I accumulated over 2k points. I'm redeeming those puppies as soon as I can.. and what I do after that will remain to be seen. I see some of our concerns still not have been addressed.. like is this ongoing w/mypits? Is this the way it is for now during sitolaola or is it the way it's going to be?

I for one am very disappointed in Joe's post. He came of as ignorant in my opinion..but hey maybe it's pms time for me again... (gotta check the date book) and I'm just over sensitive. But I think he should have at least addressed the issues before posting that post..and answered some of our questions a bit better then with the "my way or the highway' approach.

Again... just my thoughts.
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rikostan Sat May 31, 2008 6:44 am

Just remember they keep saying this is only part of what is happening. If you, yourself enjoy bzzagent, give them some time to finish everything, then if you still aren't happy, you can just move along. I can't speak for everybody, but I feel they need me, more than I need them. If I am not happy I will vote where it counts the most.... by leaving.
rikostan
rikostan
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://rikostan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Sat May 31, 2008 7:55 am

emach12 wrote:
MrsCuffs wrote:Maybe it's just me but I think he put things out there in the most curteous way possible given the circumstances. If BzzAgent was just facing constructive criticism right now the blog post would never have needed to be made.

Amen sista

I agree. Especially since Joe himself has been targeted in some of the posts of some who do not agree.
He is only human, only doing his job. If I were being insulted left and right I am not sure how nice I could be, or how accommodating.

I also agree that there is no real answer to anything... but I just think it is a work in progress and we will begin to see results on 6/9.
kath
kath
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sati769leigh Sat May 31, 2008 9:02 am

i am dissappointed that this was all they had to say. i think there were some very good questions that needed to be addressed by them. questions that were the same from many people. how hard would it have been to just address them? this was dont like it? then dont be an agent. i am not sure i appreciate that. i am on the fence though and holding out to see if Mypoints works or not. i might just say screw my reward points from here on out if they fail to send the rewards out and screw everyone and Bzz agent. I do not think Bzz agents realizes this could seriously be the end for Bzz agent if Mypoints fails to come through. I wont stop being an agent though. i actually really really like campaigns and getting to try new products. sad huh?
sati769leigh
sati769leigh
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 293
Honeycomb : sati769leigh@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down