Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog

+14
edbson
chelle
Momto3
krys091
mrschia
emach12
idatater46
Rebecca1340
kath
59pearly
Scar
Honey
thebigscott
itsirC
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog Empty EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog

Post by itsirC Sat May 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Okay, I was trying not to get involved, but this just makes me want to punch someone.

NYKaren Says:
May 24th, 2008 at 10:43 am
“fnz2thrght Says:
May 23rd, 2008 at 3:39 pm
I see a handful of people complaining. Out of the 400,000 agents out there, a handful are complaining. That’s hardly a majority who hate the new system.

And I find it funny how the supposed payment that people THINK the Hive has received from MyPoints has increased from reports of $2 per agent in the early posts, all the way up to $10 per agent in a more recent post. I’m certain that the Hive has received compensation. Why on earth is it anyone’s business here how much that compensation is? You are all not employees. You are not shareholders. You are not a paying customer. It’s none of your business.”

fnz2thrght - Very well said!

What’s really sad is that a lot of this crap is coming from the recently formed unofficial forum and it’s leadership. A very small but unfortunately loud bunch of agents who love to cause trouble. Me thinks they need to get a life or a hobby or a volunteer job they’ll at least enjoy.

Last edited by itsirC on Mon May 26, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : she is at it again)
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog Empty Re: EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog

Post by thebigscott Sat May 24, 2008 12:49 pm

She's a member here. I'm not going to give out her user name, because I don't want to violate her privacy. But I do know that all the mods were aware of who she was and made an effort to be especially kind and considerate because we knew there had been issues between UBee and a few of the BeeLog posters. A lot of private communication with her was done in an effort to make her feel welcome and to address any concerns she had. I'm sad that she still took the opportunity to be insulting to Rebecca after all the effort that Rebecca made to be kind to her.

I've tried to not respond much to the BeeLog since Shaloha began. I wanted to voice my concerns to BzzAgent there (since it's their official site) and I had a point or two I wanted to respond to factually, but I tried not to respond to the insults. I hate that it has become an UBee vs. BeeLog fight yet again. We made a big effort to keep most of our anger and arguments here, setting up a board just so that our agents could vent without disrupting the BeeLog. We had BeeLog parties so that fights wouldn't break out and we wouldn't be forcing our opinions on people who were not open to them. I'm not sure what more we could do (other than die) which would satisfy those who insult us. We've made a real effort to have our discussions not disrupt their lives. I'm not willing to not say what I think and feel just to make someone who insults me at every turn feel better.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog Empty Re: EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog

Post by Honey Sat May 24, 2008 1:18 pm

It really isn't an UB vs BL fight this time. While she did slam us, for the part it is not part of the fight. I hope it will continue that way, as in let's not go in and defend ourselves please. We know the truth and last time that is what really made it go wild. Let's just rise above it and just not even take the bait please.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sat May 24, 2008 1:34 pm

Woops too late Honey...but my response has nothing to do with this forum. It is my presonal opinion.
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Sat May 24, 2008 1:37 pm

Exactly. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall having seen any of the mods post on the Beelog yet, so she is making herself look like an arse, in my honest opinion.
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sat May 24, 2008 2:01 pm

I have posted over there two or three times on the Wonderland thread, but mostly to answer questions about the conversion rate, dial-up diffiulties, etc. My user name here is thebigscott, but there I just use my real name, Karen Rucker, which is in my signature here.

I post over there because it's BzzAgent's official communication blog. If my kids complained about something that I did, but only did it out of earshot of me, I wouldn't know they were upset. So I think it's important to "lodge an official complaint" so to speak, and respond on the BeeLog. But I try hard not to respond to the personal attacks, etc.

I responded to her comment today, though. I tried to do it in a grown-up way, but I can pretty much guarantee that someone will quote me out of context and wrap it around to where I called her names and said I wished she would get head lice.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Sat May 24, 2008 2:04 pm

I just read your response and it was what you posted here. I don't see where they could take it out of context - then again, they can and have taken everything out of context. Oh to have that much free time....lol.
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sat May 24, 2008 2:11 pm

I have had BeeLog posters quote me in the past and leave in every part of what I said except for the phrase, "It's not as if". As an example, I could say, "It's not as if 2 + 2 = 5" and someone would quote me as saying "2 + 2 = 5" and then make fun of me for not knowing how to add. The 2 + 2 quote didn't happen, but I've been misquoted on the BeeLog to similar effect a LOT.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by 59pearly Sat May 24, 2008 3:23 pm

Karen, the point you made to fnz was so clear and to the point without being a put down, it was fantastic. That is the question for all the ones slamming everyone. If the Bzz kit and product influence is not enough then that makes them dissatisfied too.

Frankly, I am in it for the very reason you stated. I love the products and will not accept a campaign if I don't feel I can do a good job. Just to get something free is not the deal for me. I worked really hard to get to tier 2 and that's because I had to after turning down some campaigns. I remember one where you had to install a toolbar. After one day, I took it down because it slowed down everything and I can't stand anything messing with my computer and browsing speed. I turned in one report and told Bzzagent why.

It's all about the product...
59pearly
59pearly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Sat May 24, 2008 4:01 pm

I haven't posted there.. I did read some... I would rather be here. Karen.. you wandered into the fray!!! yikes.. you are a brave Bzzer!
kath
kath

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sat May 24, 2008 4:03 pm

All that negativity can't be good for anyone....I'm out of there. (until someone from the Hive posts with official info)
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Sat May 24, 2008 4:05 pm

thescarlette wrote:All that negativity can't be good for anyone....I'm out of there.

agreed...

I think we should all just hang here together and wait and see what developes...
kath
kath

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 4:57 pm

I am not going to post on the BeeLog anymore because it only hurts the cause and it doesn't get us anywhere. I have voiced my concern to BzzAgent and they know what I am concerned with. All the hatred just makes me think of those grade-school bullies on the playground...not good for anyone.

Last edited by Nichellelp on Sat May 24, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sat May 24, 2008 5:15 pm

I posted my opinion over there without reading other replies because I was mad. I probably should have stayed away, but I have a right to my opinion even if it does differ from their's.
I made a mistake when I tried to extend an olive branch to a couple of people in the hopes that we could discuss things and all agree to disagree. My intentions were good. The effort obviously has done nothing to keep the discussion away from their personal attacks. That's why I choose not to read replies on the BL.
I am surprised that those people choose to remain members and visit here though. All they have to do is ask and I will delete their accounts.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Sat May 24, 2008 5:43 pm

I bet I can name the person that posted as I was in another group where we had a problem similar to this one. Sometimes you just have to ignore people like that.
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Sat May 24, 2008 6:46 pm

I know I am not into all this as some of you are- but where do I get to read all this on the BeeLog? Is that on the web site- I must really be dumb as I read it and din't see a lot on it. Must not be reading the right posts. Can someone tell me where to look.
idatater46
idatater46

Back to top Go down

Post by emach12 Sat May 24, 2008 6:46 pm

I was a bad...bad girl....

I posted. EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog 393567
emach12
emach12
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 163
Honeycomb : sitting at 4
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://waitingforthestopsigntoturngreen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Sat May 24, 2008 7:15 pm

Do they ever close the bee log down or delete things?
mrschia
mrschia

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Sat May 24, 2008 7:23 pm

Wow I spoke too soon- i did see the posts on the Bee Log- some people are just plain venomous. I am sorry, but have seen what is described in the Bee Log from the people here. I love a good debate and discussion and that's what we have here. I for one, like this forum and what it represents.
idatater46
idatater46

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sat May 24, 2008 7:42 pm

mrschia wrote:Do they ever close the bee log down or delete things?

Well, that's an interesting story. Rebecca actually started this site because she was so frustrated by the lack of moderation on the BeeLog. On of the posters there made a threat and BzzAgent didn't remove the post, ever. They even commented that they didn't believe in removing posts. Then someone else made a lond diatribe and attacked Dave Balter, but that post was removed almost immediately. In frustration with the double standard and general incompetence of the BeeLog, Rebecca decided to build her own Bzz board. And thus began a new era of enlightened discussion, a golden age of reason, a... oh wait. I mean, that's how Un Bzz got going.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Sat May 24, 2008 7:49 pm

And aren't we glad she did start the board here. I know we sometimes disagree here but I have never felt like I was being attacked or bullied into anything. I think its a great site and am glad to be a part of it. I commend all those who take part in seeing we have this forum in which to voice our opinions.
idatater46
idatater46

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Sat May 24, 2008 8:13 pm

thank you so much

I am most thankful for the little slice of bzz heaven Very Happy
mrschia
mrschia

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by krys091 Sat May 24, 2008 10:03 pm

Yes Thank you for making this site! I know I am new, but compared to the VERY heated discussion over on the BeeLog this has been amazing. I hate double standards like that too. I think it is wonderful for everyone to be able to discuss things in a reasonable matter.

Very Happy

krys091
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Momto3 Sat May 24, 2008 11:02 pm

Funny how "they" seem to think "we" are the trouble makers! Rolling Eyes

Momto3
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sat May 24, 2008 11:03 pm

.....reasonable matter

...little slice of bzz heaven...

.......I have never felt like I was being attacked or bullied into anything.

I see I have not been doing a very good job at insulting people.....

I will work harder
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next