Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog

+14
edbson
chelle
Momto3
krys091
mrschia
emach12
idatater46
Rebecca1340
kath
59pearly
Scar
Honey
thebigscott
itsirC
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog - Page 2 Empty Re: EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog

Post by edbson Sat May 24, 2008 11:09 pm

thebigscott wrote:I have posted over there two or three times on the Wonderland thread, but mostly to answer questions about the conversion rate, dial-up diffiulties, etc. My user name here is thebigscott, but there I just use my real name, Karen Rucker, which is in my signature here.

I post over there because it's BzzAgent's official communication blog. If my kids complained about something that I did, but only did it out of earshot of me, I wouldn't know they were upset. So I think it's important to "lodge an official complaint" so to speak, and respond on the BeeLog. But I try hard not to respond to the personal attacks, etc.

I responded to her comment today, though. I tried to do it in a grown-up way, but I can pretty much guarantee that someone will quote me out of context and wrap it around to where I called her names and said I wished she would get head lice.

I am voting for another kind of lice, and short arms.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog - Page 2 Empty Re: EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog

Post by thebigscott Sun May 25, 2008 12:38 am

LOL! See, you'll get me into trouble yet! I did NOT say I wished she had lice, only that someone was bound to wrap it around to look that way.

What I will say is that it's lucky that she doesn't have a camel or Rebecca would cause it to get gas cramps.

And for those of you who just joined this forum, here's the joke I was refering to:
http://bzzz.heavenforum.org/chit-chat-f2/because-rebecca-is-a-nazi-t907.htm
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Mon May 26, 2008 2:02 pm

Okay she is at it again:

NYKaren Says:
May 26th, 2008 at 10:24 am
Karen R - Could you please change my user name over on the unofficial site to NYKaren so that at least perhaps then you will stop spreading this delusion you have that I am “sneaking” around?? Thank you. If I’d realized that would be your reaction I would have used the same name to begin with. I have no reason to or intention of hiding my identity there. As for your comments on there being so much communication aimed at making me feel welcome, you and I both know the reason we were in touch and that it certainly wasn’t when I first joined the board. That’s fine since I certainly would not have expected (or wanted) any such efforts on part of you or Rebecca or any of the other mods there, but please at least be honest about it. Regarding Adam’s comments and mine, it’s quite interesting that it’s fine with you that he posts a nasty message here stating that BzzAgent is a scam, but you feel it’s unappropriate for me to respond to that. I find it extremely offensive when people post such things based on misinformation, which seems to possibly be the case with him. He didn’t worry about finding out facts or knowing what his points will actually be worth and what rewards he can get. He just got mad. Yep, I call that laziness. And to answer your question of why I visit the unofficial board - I visit for the same reason I visit some of the BzzAgent threads on other forums. To know where some of the comments posted here on the Beelog are coming from and what they’re based on and what they’re worth. It is helpful in knowing what to believe and what not to. I’m sorry my visits disturb you so much but it was my understanding that all agents are welcome there. Apparently not.

Karen R said:
“NYKaren, your personal insults to Adam (whom I don’t know) are uncalled for and rude. You just said he had a crappy attitude, was probably lazy, and sounded like a five year old. I am shocked that you got so personally insulting to someone you’ve never met who has never said a word about you. Did it never occur to you that he may not have realized that his BzzPoints would be multiplied by 8 when they were moved to MyPoints. He could well have three thousand BzzPoints and thought that translated to only that same number of MyPoints, which would be roughly a $25 gift card.

I am also very disappointed that you chose to take this opportunity to attack Unofficial Bzz. Because I’m a moderator there, I happen to know that you are also a member of that forum. I’m not going to give out your user name, because I don’t want to violate your privacy. But I do know that all the mods were aware of who you were and made an effort to be especially kind and considerate because we knew there had been issues between UBee and a few of the BeeLog posters. A lot of private communication with you went on in an effort to make you feel welcome and to address any concerns you had. I’m sad that you still took the opportunity to be insulting to Rebecca (Unofficial Bzz’s administrator) after all the effort that Rebecca made to be kind to you.”
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by rikostan Mon May 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Ugh. I don't do well with drama. It's one of the things I can't stand about message boards.
If people were face to face they would sort out petty problems much easier, or at least be a lot quieter about them.
rikostan
rikostan
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://rikostan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2008 3:31 pm

First of all, I am VERY sorry that Rebecca was threatened on the BeeLog and they didn't remove it. If I had been there, I would've threatened them right back. I consider Rebecca and the rest of you my buddies and NOBODY threatens my buddies!!!!!! EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog - Page 2 461158 EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog - Page 2 461158 EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog - Page 2 461158 EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog - Page 2 461158 EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog - Page 2 461158

That being said, I had to roll my eyes at the latest drama today on the BeeLog. Obviously, it is a holiday so no one from BzzAgent is at the office. NYKaren always seems to need to have the last word. She is hell-bent on ruining the BeeLog for everyone else.

As for this board, I feel so good about this place. Everyone here is so nice and welcoming and we all look out for each other. We have fun, make jokes and it is a joy to not have any drama on here. I have left a many boards because of drama and people being just mean about others. You are right, riko, in that these same people wouldn't dare to sling insults at me or anyone else if they were face-to-face. They are just being chicken and trying to feel better about themselves in the process. It is a classic self-esteem issue.

I do still read the BeeLog in the hopes of an official annoucement from BzzAgent. But no more comments from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiland73 Mon May 26, 2008 3:38 pm

I dont read the beelog anymore. period. tooooo much drama and I Like the ub muchmore and all my bzzbuddies here.
brandiland73
brandiland73
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon May 26, 2008 3:51 pm

When did Rebecca get threatened?
It will never stop unless we stop taking the bait people. Let the trouble stay there and please don't read the replies if they make you angry. Some people thrive on drama and they can make a federal case out of any reply, no matter how carefully the words are chosen.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon May 26, 2008 3:58 pm

I don't read the BL anymore either. I much prefer it when others see the new posts and cut and paste them here so that I'm not even tempted to read the comments.
The only comment I'll make on her post is this: as far as I know, anyone can post on the BL under any name they want so if NYK wants her username here changed she will have to make that request on her next visit.
Oh and it wasn't me that got threatened -- well, not while I was still reading the BL, I have no idea what is going on over there now! LOL!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon May 26, 2008 4:05 pm

The only threat I know of was not aimed at Rebecca, but I may have missed something new I guess.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon May 26, 2008 4:10 pm

I dont go over there. everything I say is twisted and contorted and its not worth it. some members said there a while back that they wanted the board back to the way it was before we all found it and as rude as I thought that was, I gave it to them.

If BzzAgent gives a rats ass what I say, they will come here and read it. If they dont care, then its being googled and yahoo'd for the rest of the world to see with out their response. (not a threat, just an observation).

I know if I go over there and say I love the changes I will get blasted cause of something. LOL I just stay away, like rebecca. I am happy having Karen as our champion. Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Mon May 26, 2008 5:16 pm

its like teenage drama there

like i need that.. i got 3 teens and a tweenie now for heavens sakes
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Mon May 26, 2008 5:39 pm

I just talk about bzz trolls on the bee log, LOL

I try and bring it back to a lighter tone bounce bounce bounce

EVEN MORE Shenanigans on the Beelog - Page 2 820607 here is my home
mrschia
mrschia

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon May 26, 2008 5:45 pm

I stay away from it if I can..but I wanted to read other impressions on Shaloha so I read it...well needless to say I am a firm believer in staying far away from it...
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon May 26, 2008 6:37 pm

Well, I'm back from vacation and as I predicted, I've been accused of being mean and my words have been twisted. I've responded, not to sling insults but to clarify that I did not say or mean to imply an insult to her. But it doesn't really matter. She will read into it whatever she wants and there is nothing I can do about that.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon May 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Ya know, I have always felt that som( not the ones here I hope) use message boards because they ...I don't know what to call it, but they cannot speak for themselves in RL. or they want to speak their minds but have issues doing it face to face. I think they can type things that they would never be able to actually say to someone face to face.

I am guessing if confronted face to face they would turn tail and run./

I hate Drama also, have enough going on in my house at any given moment( 5 kids, 4 of which are FEMALE).
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue May 27, 2008 5:16 pm

Once more into the fray I go.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2