Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redesigned MyPoints site and new reward partners

4 posters

Go down

Redesigned MyPoints site and new reward partners Empty Redesigned MyPoints site and new reward partners

Post by Lori Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:54 pm

I like the redo. It's cleaner looking. I looked through rewards and thought I saw a few new partners - Cheesecake Factory, Vacations Direct, and a Bed and Breakfast place. Maybe I just never noticed Cheesecake Factory before because we don't have any here...or is it new?
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Redesigned MyPoints site and new reward partners Empty Re: Redesigned MyPoints site and new reward partners

Post by bizzeedee Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 pm

I did get the email that they would be changing up the site, but thought it wasn't to happen until early August.

I was suprised to see the new site today as I went to finish up my 228 seaches for this month (all for 200 points). I didn't take time to check out the rewards sections, but think I need to take a look at the whole site.

At first, I wasn't sure about the new layout, as I use it mostly for doing seaches to earn points, but am comfortable now.

bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Redesigned MyPoints site and new reward partners Empty Re: Redesigned MyPoints site and new reward partners

Post by agaphmou Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm not crazy about it at all.I hate the way you look for rewards,it seems to load slower,and I don't even see a way to get to the home page from wherever you are.Not happy
agaphmou
agaphmou

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 am

I spent time today, and did notice that rewards are getting spendy... and some restaurants that own many stores, I can't seem to learn. Seemed that before I could click on a reward and it would say that So & So was good at this and that place, but not this time.... So a little disappointed in that aspect, well both actually. I'm thinking that I better spend my last 5500 points soon, or they'll be worthless, because the amount of points I'm earning are coming from click and close emails, not the 3 MPs at a time from BA
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm

I checked out the changes and it looks like the quick questionnaires for 5 points each that would display on the opening main page have disappeared. That was the only way I could rack up a semi-quick (slow dialup) 25-30 points whenever I (rarely) visited the site. Without those quickies, it'll take me forever to earn enough points for something that I'd actually use.

Add to that the ever-inflating cost of the gift cards, and I feel as though I'm chasing a rainbow and I'll never get to the pot of gold. Sad

When Shitola first hit, I remember getting amazon GCs for around 3500 points for a $25 card. Now they're almost 4000 points each! Dee, you're right. It'll take more than 3 MyPits per survey at BA to make up those higher point prices.

I may just throw in the towel, grab a B&N $10 card and use it at the B&N that's a 2 hour drive away next time I'm in the area and let MyPits keep the few points left over.

Nyssa
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 525
Honeycomb : Just entering the Black Hole
Registration date : 2008-06-17

http://nyssa.cnc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Don't give up Nyssa! This month is supposed to be full of new campaigns!!!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down