Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on my goofball kid

5 posters

Go down

Update on my goofball kid Empty Update on my goofball kid

Post by Connie Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:11 am

Sooo to catch you up and vent.. Remember Miss Kirstin came here to live just a little over a year ago.. In that time we of course fell in love with Mr Julian (grandbaby just turned two).. Well two and a half weeks ago she got a new job, nothing to brag about but a job and she does not have a history of keeping jobs, guys, etc as you will remember..

Well day one of the new job she sends me a text saying that Julian was asleep when she got home (guess he was at the babysitters?) so she was going to stay the night at her friends (in another town where the new job is).. and her phone was dead so she was using the friends.. Okay.. well good for her for actually taking the time to let me know what was going on, so I send a text back asking how the first day at the new job went.. no answer...... no answer for TWO WEEKS....

Keep in mind, she left that day with what she had on and what Julian had on..

She finally answered her dads texts and called saying she was staying with her "friend" (meaning "some guy") who has a kid too and he works days and she works evenings so it all works out.... and she will come visit but she doesn't want it to be a big fight.. (well if you don't want a big fight, dont' do things you know are wrong)

She will bring Julian by when she can.. OMG.. seriously.. does this friends kid wear the same size clothes? What about his toys.. what about US? What is she wearing to work everyday?

I am so done.. I love that baby and I love her but we have had to listen to Katie cry herself to sleep for over a two weeks because she misses Julian.. I KNOW in my heart this "relationship" isn't going to be long term simply because there is no foundation.. and she will be out on her behind again.. BUT I can't put Katie though this all again either.. I would never sacrifice Katie to save Kirstin because Kirstin is an adult.. but what about Julian.. How do I sacrifice him to save Katie? Not a good place to be in..
Connie
Connie
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Update on my goofball kid Empty Re: Update on my goofball kid

Post by agaphmou Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:04 am

Oh lord Connie! I really feel for you,and the poor baby! You're in a really tough situation! A situation that I have never experienced ,so I can't really give you any advice with it.I'm glad you at least have us to vent with. know venting always makes me feel better although it does nothing for the situation itself.You really can't sacrifice either of the little kids.
agaphmou
agaphmou
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Update on my goofball kid 820607
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Connie Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:04 am

Thanks all.. nothing no one can do.. I know.. But I appreciate you all always lending an ear when I need it! This is my go to place for venting and my go to place for good news too! You are always here when I need a friend and that means everything!
Connie
Connie

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 am

That is so sweet !
agaphmou
agaphmou

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun May 15, 2011 6:52 pm

(((((CONNIE!!!)))))) I am soooo sorry-- i am a month behind!! I need an update - xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sun May 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Connie, that's what you'll find hear, always listeners and shouders, and some times people who have experienced similar.... we do care!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down