Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sephora by O.P.I Nail Colour Drying Drops

5 posters

Go down

Sephora by O.P.I Nail Colour Drying Drops Empty Sephora by O.P.I Nail Colour Drying Drops

Post by Lori Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:24 pm

I just want to shout it from the rooftops...I love this stuff! It comes with a tiny eyedropper cap to put on the bottle after you open it. Let your polish dry for about a minute, then drop one or two drops on each nail. It will be dry to the touch in one minute and completely dry in 5 minutes. I don't care what it costs, I don't ever want to be without it!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Sephora by O.P.I Nail Colour Drying Drops Empty Re: Sephora by O.P.I Nail Colour Drying Drops

Post by chelle Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Hmmmm I need some of thst!! andI LOVE OPI!!
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sephora by O.P.I Nail Colour Drying Drops Empty Re: Sephora by O.P.I Nail Colour Drying Drops

Post by bizzeedee Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:32 am

Gonna check that out.. only place I can buy OPI around here is at the JCP hair salon.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:27 am

I ordered directly from Sephora. I think I got an email talking about it being a new product and I went to check it out. It had great reviews. I have used something by Mavda or something like that, but you hd to brush it on. And besides that it was just about gone. If anyone tries this, let me know how you like it!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:47 am

Sally Hansen makes something called Natural Shine instant nail finish. It does that also. You can also wear it alone for just shine on your nails too. Nails are dry by the time you finish applying it to all of them.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:54 am

I think I've tried the Sally Hansen, too. Sally Hansen also makes Mega Shine (a topcoat). It was very shiny! I had people ask me who did my nails when I wore that. LOL
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:05 am

My nail lady uses it, it does work. I am cheap and use spray Pam. Same thing, works as good.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down