Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 4 keys?

3 posters

Go down

Level 4 keys? Empty Level 4 keys?

Post by Missy Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:28 pm

I sent an e-mail the other day and got a response from Jake. So all us Honey Bees now have an answer on if we should have gotten one::

My e-mail:::

>To whom it may concern,
>
> I would like to say first off, that I hope that whomever reads this, has a great weekend, or did. Also, that I am really starting to get a hang of the new system, and each day that I explore, I discover something new.
>
> One thing that I did discover was that I may be missing a golden key. When the transition took place last month, I was given the option to purchase a key. And so I did. Then when the new levels were created and I was given mine (Level 4- Honey Bee) I just had the early invite and the key that I had purchased.
>
> I am a member over at the unofficial board and we all explored together what each new level brought us and I have discovered that I just may have missed out on another key. That I may have earned one, just by being in the level that I am. Could you clarify for me if this is true or not? The level is described as "having to carry the heavy keys", yet I am not showing I am due another one, until I get to the next level, 5.
>
> I appreciate you taking the time out to read this and to everything that this company has done. I have enjoyed the campaigns that I have joined. I am not happy about only 2 reports will count (I think maybe at least 4-5 would be better) because I tend to give at least 5 reports if possible. But I understand the whole meaning behind it.
>
> Another thing I do like though, the level I am in is a Honey Bee. My full name is Melissa which means Honey. :-D
>
> Thank you again and I look forward to your help and the next campaign!
>
>Thank you,
>
>Melissa Goodman
>bzzagent- missmissylette

The answer:::

Hi Missy,

Thanks for your email. Not to worry, as there was not a Golden Key associated with being in Level 4, so you are not missing anything! We are happy that you are enjoying your time as a BzzAgent and we look forward to all of your future Bzz!

Thanks,

Jake
BzzAgent

So, now we know, we were not supposed to get a key yet.
Missy
Missy
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Level 4 keys? Empty Re: Level 4 keys?

Post by trelaina Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:20 pm

Thanks for sharing that. While I'm glad I wasn't short-changed for having bought one, I feel the description for level four is deceptive. If we're not being awarded keys in 4, why describe it that way??
trelaina
trelaina
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:01 am

I am upset at the description of level 4 bees also. Why in the world would they make it say that about being hard carrying all those keys around, if you don't even get a key there confused
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down