Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An answer to some of our questions...

+2
arny
Missy
6 posters

Go down

An answer to some of our questions... Empty An answer to some of our questions...

Post by Missy Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:28 pm

Last week, I sent an e-mail asking basically if there was any way that we could do more than just the basic 3 frog ponds. Looks like we will all be advancing slowly. Here is my e-mail and then an answer from Jake.

Subject: Bzz agent and the honeycombs

>To whom it may concern,
>
>I am writing in regards to the new system. I am sure that many of the other agents are as well, but being that I would like an answer rather than play the wait and see game, here I am. My name is Melissa Goodman, bzzagent missmissylette. I have been an agent for just over a year and I love it! I love being able to try products and to have my voice heard.
>
>I joined bzzagent with the knowledge that I would try something and tell your company what I think of it, along with the opinions of those I talked to. The "potential" other agents that are walking my town, or calling my phone. Iam not in it for the "freebies" as some call it. I am in it to have my voice heard. I am loud, I am proud and I want to be heard.
>
>I do feel a little discouraged at the moment. I do know that the company has just switched over and that you guys are working out the kinks and fixing it all up still. I have noticed the little changes that have occurred since the changeover. My main concern though is my time on the site.
>
>I currently have no campaign to turn in any reports. I just did my 3 frogs, so I have moved up a honeycomb. Now, my status says to just wait and see. Well, that is what I am doing. I am, by nature, a very patient person. I am a mother to a toddler that I am trying to potty train. Ask any parent, (if you are not one yourself) and you will hear them agree (at least those that weren't lucky that their kid just took to the potty) that you need to be patient. I am waiting for my next campaign. I do understand that you have to wait for one to be available and only release it as agreed per companies.
>
>My gripe is what can I do in the meantime? Before the changeover, I was an agent that went to the frogpond every night. I browsed the sites, and put in my opinion. I go in now, but can not do anything, because from what I understand, because I already did 3 this month, it will not count towards my participation.
>
>Very discouraging for an agent that loves the company. I already did my 3 frogs and it is June 13th... still 2 more weeks before the month ends. I would hate to sit here and watch some frogs leap away, when i could have caught them and put them on the lily pad. so to speak. I do know that some frogs "expire" and then you can no longer earn credit for them.
>
>Again, I am an agent that loves this company. I just hope that I can get an answer as to how I can continue providing WOM in between campaigns.
>
>Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope that everyone at the hive has a wonderful weekend!
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Melissa
>bzzagent-missmissylette

And here is Jake's e-mail I got earlier...

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for your email. We do understand your concerns about the new system. While you are certainly still free to participate in Frogpond this month (and we would love for you to do so!) you are correct in the fact that it will not count towards your honeycombs or improving your Status. However, everyone is in the same boat, so people will not be whizzing by you or anything like that. We know that it is very different from the old system, but we would encourage you to spend some time with the new system and we hope you will come to love it!

Thanks,

Jake
BzzAgent
Missy
Missy
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

An answer to some of our questions... Empty Re: An answer to some of our questions...

Post by Missy Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:29 pm

I am not too worried about people passing me up. I am just concerned about myself and my participation in the whole site. Frog pond included. Looks like I will miss out on a few that do expire this month, but once the month changes over, at least I will have a few to do.
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

An answer to some of our questions... Empty Re: An answer to some of our questions...

Post by arny Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:05 pm

I guess I am not surprised anymore..just feel bad for those of you who enjoyed and participated in the Frog Pond frequently...I never ventured in..and I am sure that is why I am where I am right now..

Thanks for inquiring for us!!
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate2456 Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:41 pm

Not surprised, at least now I have Dave's book to get me ahead another one. Looks like it will be slow but sure climbing.

Kate2456
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Well I guess that was the nicest way yet to say like it or lump it.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:27 am

I didn't care much for his response. Kinda came across as 'tough crap' to me, yanno?
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:28 am

Rebecca1340 wrote:Well I guess that was the nicest way yet to say like it or lump it.
Bawhahahahahahhahahha that's exactly what I was thinking too An answer to some of our questions... 88315

Missy, you tried sweetie, thanks for posting both your letter & the response.
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down