Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been a BzzAgent for 2 Years

5 posters

Go down

I've been a BzzAgent for 2 Years Empty I've been a BzzAgent for 2 Years

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:18 pm

It is nice that my efforts over the entire time I've been an agent are being taken into account with the new system. Other than that I just don't see the advantage to the new system. All I have to do to advance up the tiers is 2 reports. Obviously as a tier 3 agent in Canada I was doing reports every time I bzzed or else I never would have made it that far. From the looks of things now there is simply no reason to do any more than 2 reports/campaign. Even if I was collecting points I wouldn't bother to do reports for 55 MyPits points -- that's only around 7 BzzPoints. I am now required to participate in the swamp. I'm sure my feedback is very valuable -- "I wouldn't normally be here, but I have to so I can advance in my Tier" -- but after I do 3/month I don't see any motivation to go back.
Am I missing something here? I have to be -- I would think they would want to increase our participation, not take away any incentive we have. Someone explain what I'm missing here! LOL!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

I've been a BzzAgent for 2 Years Empty Re: I've been a BzzAgent for 2 Years

Post by WhtTigress Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:08 pm

I've been an agent for almost a year, and I have to agree with you. Before the more reports you wrote, the better your standing. I just don't see the point of writing more than 2 if all you are going to get is up to 55 mypoints. If it was higher (even the 240 or so at conversion) I would be more tempted, but it just seems like it will take so much effort for so little return that it is not worth it to try. The only store that I go to that has a gift card on their site is Wal-Mart, and that one is so many points per dollar compared to the others I refuse to get it. They just built an Olive Garden here, so I got a $25 card for there so far. I guess the main problem is I am just not interested in the stores they have available. I may do a Barnes and Noble card as well and give it to my daughter to get some books... I don't read anything more than once, so I just go to the library for myself. I'll still bzz the products, but I don't think I will go through the effort to report all of my bzz. They'll be very lucky to get more than the minimum from most people I think because there is not really any reward for doing more. It is not worth the effort for about $0.39 per report if it doesn't even help your standing.

Last edited by WhtTigress on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
WhtTigress
WhtTigress
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 105
Honeycomb : Level 6 - Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Connie Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:10 pm

I LOVE the new levels.. I finally feel rewarded for all my time and efforts.. finally finally finally! Today I even moved up to a 6! The rest.. biding my time to see how it works out.
Connie
Connie
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:15 pm

Joe posted the other day on here that there were other ways to move up in honeycomb but he was giving everyone here and on the bl to scope the site out. If 2 reports per campaign/3 frogs a month are all we can do .. I'm not sure how all this is going to work out. That would mean 5 months for me to fill enough honeycombs to make it to rank 6. 10 months to another golden key. Which I have 2 of now and wouldn't mind using on ANYTHING now..since filing 2 reports is all that's necessary.

I like to think there's more to come.. I hope there's more. It can't be this basic can it? I had womlets offered as soon as I submitted a report last night... I'd prefer them offer me a bzzagent key chain or a troll doll as oppose to discounts to stores I don't even shop at anyways.

I hope there's more to this and just what we see.
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:49 pm

I hate the "waiting period" for answers. I think maybe they thinks it's cute, build suspense. To me it's more like a poorly written soap opera and a shoddy way to do business. I can not imagine anyone else doing anything similar. Here is a new layout, We will tell you more in a few days, if you are lucky enough to have a question we want to answer. In the meantime, good luck.

Oh well whatever. I don't much care, nor have I really even bothered to check out the new system, only what they forced me to see on the way to my homepage. Why should I? If I have a question it wont be answered anyway. So I will keep doing my 6-7 reports per campaign and a frog now and then. I have lost all but a thread of interest in bzzagent. I got tired during the whole no answer shitola thing. If I want suspense I'll read a book or watch a soap.

I do love it here though!

I will say Dave is a genius. Making money off the same people they ignore and look down on. No doubt he laughs the whole way to the bank. My issue was and still is the dishonesty and the ignoring all things possibly negative. I completely agree with Chelle, it's going the direction of ebay. How sad.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down