Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone earn a golden key from being placed in 4?

+11
arny
ruthjohn
Lori
MrsCuffs
WhtTigress
Honey
Twad
edbson
Missy
chelle
trelaina
15 posters

Go down

Did anyone earn a golden key from being placed in 4? Empty Did anyone earn a golden key from being placed in 4?

Post by trelaina Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Just curious. I just realized that my status says this:

Get used to being invited to campaigns even sooner and having to carry around those heavy Golden Keys. Life is hard for Honey Bees.

I purchased a golden key during Shaloha and now I'm wondering if that was a mistake and if I would have been rewarded with one for being on level 4. Of course, I wouldn't have spent the equivalent of 1,600 mypoints on it had I known that was the new rewards system, since I've been happily w/ mypoints for 4 years. Are keys only being given out to those who didn't purchase one?
trelaina
trelaina
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Did anyone earn a golden key from being placed in 4? Empty Re: Did anyone earn a golden key from being placed in 4?

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:47 pm

trelaina,

When I went in I was a 4. (I have since done 2 frogs and got to a 5 , for the promise of another key, which I didnt get)

I went into the new system with 2 keys, one bought, one earned (I was a t4)

I DID NOT get a new key for going in as a 4. and I DIDNT get the key when I advanced to 5 either.. Sad

OH! and welcome! Smile glad you are here !
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Did anyone earn a golden key from being placed in 4? Empty Re: Did anyone earn a golden key from being placed in 4?

Post by trelaina Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Thanks! Smile

I hope your key shows up!!
trelaina
trelaina
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:59 pm

I was wondering the same thing too... okay, well, looks like I am not missing out on another.

BUT I am not too far from the next level, so that gives me something to look forward to.
Missy
Missy
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:01 pm

I am a level6, no new free key, and I did the 3 frogs and didn't go up or fill anything.or whatever. I am SO SO confused about the whole thing.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Twad Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:45 am

I noticed something about the frogs. I did a comment on 3 frogs yesterday and didn't get a honeycomb either. When I went back in, I noticed it said I would need to do 3 frog polls to get the honeycomb. So when I went back into the frog pond - option #3 was to take a poll on the frog I visited and commented on - that immediately brought me up a honeycomb.

So make sure you are doing frog polls, not just visiting and commenting or referring the frogs.

Hope that helps.

Twad
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:08 am

So do we have to do the poll and the opinion, or just the poll?
No I did not get a key for level 4. I have one that I purchased.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtTigress Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:48 am

I was level 2 before, and I am now level 4, and I did get a key (I did not purchase one, because they were out.) I'm not really sure why, because I don't think you are supposed to get one until level 5...
WhtTigress
WhtTigress
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 105
Honeycomb : Level 6 - Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by trelaina Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:50 am

See, that's not right. I wasted 200 bzzpoints, from the sound of it.
trelaina
trelaina
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCuffs Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:56 am

After looking it over here's how you fill a honeycomb with the frogpond.

To Earn ONE honeycomb you must fill out 3 polls AND 3 opinions. So basically for each website you must complete the poll and the opinion to get credit.
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:59 am

I don't think you can do a poll without giving an opinion first. I think that's why they're numbered. You do not have to spam friends, though. You can skip step number 2. This is because your opinion of the site may not be so hot and you would never spread bzz about it to anyone no matter what.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthjohn Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:26 am

Everyone I have heard from and read posts from that bought a key did not get the key for their level. I wish I never bought one. I am still waiting to hear back from the hive. I told them everyone that bought a key during Shaloha did not get a free key like the others did.
ruthjohn
ruthjohn
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthjohn Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:08 pm

My response I got from the hive:
Hi Ruth, Thanks for your email. Not to worry, as there actually is no Golden Key that comes with Level 6. If you scroll down on your Status Tracker you will see that there are Early Invites given at some of the levels before you (which you have been awarded) but that the first Golden Key is still a few Honeycombs away! Thanks, JakeBzzAgent

But if that is true why did my sister who has 3 less honeycombs filled than I do get a key?
ruthjohn
ruthjohn
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:12 pm

I KNOW that when I clicked on the higher level (5) when I went it IT SAID that I only needed one more honeycomb filled to get a key.

SO I went to the swamp and filled it. I went UP to a 5 and then DIDNT get my freakin key.

I have already emailed 3 times.

And I am starting to get PISSED.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:18 pm

ruthjohn wrote:My response I got from the hive:
Hi Ruth, Thanks for your email. Not to worry, as there actually is no Golden Key that comes with Level 6. If you scroll down on your Status Tracker you will see that there are Early Invites given at some of the levels before you (which you have been awarded) but that the first Golden Key is still a few Honeycombs away! Thanks, JakeBzzAgent

But if that is true why did my sister who has 3 less honeycombs filled than I do get a key?
Ok I am misunderstanding this...Early Invites are actually going to be more important than before?? It almost seems that they are worth as much as a key..Only with the invite you have to qualify...but Level 6's are going to get first shot at the campaigns...not tier 1's...lol
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:27 pm

chelle wrote:I KNOW that when I clicked on the higher level (5) when I went it IT SAID that I only needed one more honeycomb filled to get a key.

SO I went to the swamp and filled it. I went UP to a 5 and then DIDNT get my freakin key.

I have already emailed 3 times.

And I am starting to get PISSED.

I saw the same thing on mine chelle. Said I would get a key at 5. Also said like the op posted, level 4 is hard carrying those keys. I also saw soem people say they got keys when they didn't buy them, but didn't get one when they did buy one. Somebody has some splainin to do!!
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by JeepMom Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:31 pm

I think if you had a key-purchased or earned- you did not get another key. It seems to be a "glitch" in the system.
JeepMom
JeepMom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 267
Honeycomb : Level 6 SweetBee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:10 pm

same here chelle and honey, it said I had one honeycomb to complete to get to a 5 and mentioned getting a key. I did what I needed to get the honeycomb filled and went to a level 5, recieved an e-mail saying I went up a level, no mention of a key, no key on my agent homepage. I sent an e-mail but haven't gotten a response yet. BTW since I have been a bzzagent I have never had a gold key so it shouldn't matter whether you bought a key before shaloha or not as to whether or not they give you one now. Questions, questions, questions lol It would be nice to find out though, i am trying to be patient
KellyM
KellyM

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:27 pm

arny wrote:
ruthjohn wrote:My response I got from the hive:

Ok I am misunderstanding this...Early Invites are actually going to be more important than before?? It almost seems that they are worth as much as a key..Only with the invite you have to qualify...but Level 6's are going to get first shot at the campaigns...not tier 1's...lol

I doubt they will be anymore important. They may say so but it will be the same as before. There will be certain amopunts of slots set aside fro each level and say there is 100 slots for level 4- they will send out 20,000 early invite and once again those who don;t sepnd every ten minutes refreshing or aren;t lucky enough to pick just the right time to check will miss out. All it means is that you might get your invite a day before the lower group but it doesn't matter because there are already slots for the lower group.

I'm sorry if that made no sense, I think early invites are just a way for them to pretend like you are getting a slight reward for being a higher level, when in fact it really means nothing.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by aundrea2u Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:36 pm

I never got a key for level 4 and am 1 comb away from level 5 and we will see if i get a key.
aundrea2u
aundrea2u
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down