Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets

+12
Missy
trelaina
Scar
idatater46
BeachyBum
MrsCuffs
KellyM
chelle
Rebecca1340
tara
tegansmom
mrschia
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets Empty Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets

Post by mrschia Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:22 pm

I submitted a report and it said:

prescriptives free lipcolor and S & H with $25.00 purchase code :BZZ expires: 7/8/08

or

truejeans code: TRUBZZ for 20% off expires 8/5/08

I won't use it but maybe someone will: are we OK to share them??
mrschia
mrschia
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets Empty Re: Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets

Post by tegansmom Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:29 pm

I thought the same thing. Bzz will be getting some credit for the discount code, but they wouldn't get the report from me if I used your code. Maybe this is a way to show BzzAgent that WOMlets are stinky.

http://www.favoraffair.com/
Save 15% on orders of $120 or more - promo code BZZPROMO
View OfferWomletexpires
7/8/08

http://www.indidenim.com/oo/navigation.do?method=DISPLAY_LANDING&utm_medium=PerksPromo&utm_source=BzzAgent&utm_campaign=BzzAgent
Design your own custom fit jeans! $20 coupon: bzzperks
View OfferWomletexpires
7/29/08
tegansmom
tegansmom

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets Empty Re: Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets

Post by mrschia Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:40 pm

I bet they don't care because they get credit for the code..... but if anyone can use them, what they heck...

Maybe we should have a sticky of these codes to share?
mrschia
mrschia

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:46 pm

LOL @ true jeans. No offense for anyone wearing 100 dollar jeans but.....

There is NO WAY IN HELL I am spending over a hundred bucks on a single pair of jeans. Noepp no way in hell, not even if it froze over as the pigs flew overhead. I search clearance racks and never pay more than 9.99 for my Levis.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:55 pm

I haven't had a chance to read all the info yet (well, I glanced at it, but not much has soaked in yet). If there's no rule against sharing codes then I don't have a problem with it. We may end up moving it to Unbzzed over time... we'll see what happens with it all at this point though.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:10 pm

I am with you tara. I wont pay over 8 bucks. NO WAY IN HELL>

I am thinking that bzz wants a higher class people that me. I dont have the money to spend online to get mypoints.

I dont have the money to buy pretties from their wombats,

Hell, I cant even buy freakin groceries and gas in the same week> LOL
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:11 pm

50% Off ALL Download Audio Books! Code: BZZPERK

exp 7/29
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:06 pm

lol tara, same here...
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:04 pm

tara wrote:LOL @ true jeans. No offense for anyone wearing 100 dollar jeans but.....

There is NO WAY IN HELL I am spending over a hundred bucks on a single pair of jeans. Noepp no way in hell, not even if it froze over as the pigs flew overhead. I search clearance racks and never pay more than 9.99 for my Levis.

Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets 88315 Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets 88315 Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets 88315 Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets 88315

Tara, I laughed out loud at your post!! I am with you, although I think the most I have paid for jeans is $25 on sale. They were really nice ones and had a lace-up crotch.

I never pay $100 on anything except maybe my winter coat that I have had for the past 5 years. LOL! What a hoot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCuffs Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 pm

FAVOR AFFAIR
Save 15% on orders of $120 or more - promo code BZZPROMO

CLINIQUE
FREE keychain, SPF sample, shipping w/ $45 order! Code:KEYS

E.L.F.
Spend $15 receive a $5 gift card* & makeup set. Code: AMBAJAG
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachyBum Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:11 pm

the ELF is a good deal. Most make up on that site is only $1 Smile
BeachyBum
BeachyBum

Number of posts : 791
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~ 2 Golden Keys ~ Bzzing since 2003
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:14 pm

The Womlets can crawl back into the hole that came from as I am not interested in any of them. If they were going to phase out points, why couldn't they have just said that plain and clear- instead of doing it this way. With the cost of gas today and groceries, I am sure to buy a pair of $100 jeans- give me a break!
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:53 pm

I would spend $100 on a pair of jeans (if Mel Gibson was inside them)
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:59 pm

Scar wrote:I would spend $100 on a pair of jeans (if Mel Gibson was inside them)

Okay, I'll give you that but only if it were Johnny Depp. Well I might pay 100 for Hugh Laurie, just to look in his eyes all day....

Glad to know I'm not alone. Chelle- if it's our lack of class, at least we're in good company Very Happy
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Yep Tara, real good company.

I thought about it. Then I went and looked. my ENTIRE wardrobe right now (still one size too big for my prepregnancy pants) cost me LESS than 100.00. I kid you not.

Granted, my shoes did not. I DO have about 7 pairs of crocs ( all I wear) BUT they are ALL over 3 years old. I bought them when I first went back to work.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by trelaina Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Chelle - do you have a link for the audio books one? That actually interests me. Thanks. Smile
trelaina
trelaina
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tegansmom Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Yup, about $100 is all I spent on my wardrobe also. Maybe they think that we're all "Sex in the City" type girls...... Can we share wombatsthingybobs??? aka womlets 88315
tegansmom
tegansmom

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:58 pm

They must not want me to use thier womlets then.

I do not have a credit card and I am not bugging my Mom to use her card and for me to have to drive to her bank to put the money in... regardless of how close her bank is.

And I am not going to get a prepaid card. I got one once a few years back and stopped it when i found out that I was paying to use it. Paying to check the balance and paying to call customer service.
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by trelaina Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:19 pm

I actually got a WOMlet I was happy about. I submitted a report tonight and was offered 3 WOMlets. The first two I don't have use for, as I'm not in a position to be buying frivolous things at the moment. But the 3rd one was an opportunity to click and have $0.50 donated to the ASPCA. As an animal lover, I was thrilled to do that. Smile
trelaina
trelaina
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:18 am

trelaina
50% Off ALL Download Audio Books! Code: BZZPERK

http://www.simplyaudiobooks.com/
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 am

Thanks scar!! I just saw this thread! Smile

Sorry, I didnt think to put the link..
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:33 am

That's ok chelle,
I hope SOMEONE can benefit from these WOMlets.
I'm so broke right now I can't afford to pay atterntion.
I was supposed to start a new job yesterday and now they are saying it'll be another week because they are redesigning the office.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:45 am

missmissylette wrote:They must not want me to use thier womlets then.

I do not have a credit card and I am not bugging my Mom to use her card and for me to have to drive to her bank to put the money in... regardless of how close her bank is.

And I am not going to get a prepaid card. I got one once a few years back and stopped it when i found out that I was paying to use it. Paying to check the balance and paying to call customer service.

You don't have to use this info to purchase with Mypoints, but if you have a checking account with a debit card, you can use it like a credit card anywhere. If you are asked debit or credit, just say credit and then you sign instead of enter a pin number. Online you just enter it as if it were a credit card. Many places online say they can't take debit cards, but they have no problem with them processed as a credit card. No fees at all, at my bank anyway. I actually earn 5% interest (not .5 either) on my checking account, if I use my debit card 12 times a month, use online banking, and have one auto payment or deposit monthly.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:29 am

If you go to anycoupons.com you can get % off simplyaudiobooks and get a free trial membership and stuff like that.

I am at this time going to not participate in the sharing, simply cause you can find other deals on the net simmualr to the ones bzz is offering. And I think its crappy of bzz to 'give' us these.

Since they are basicly ads that you get revenue from. I fiqure they get enough revenue from me already. JMHO.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:32 am

scar, same here.

heck I can only keep the internet cause its 18.00 a month and I make more than that in surveys. LOL

Sorry about your job. I know how hard it is. I have actually gotten quite a few job offers, but cant take them because formula is so high (I can get cheap babysitting, I give my mom a little soemthing for doing it, and buy all the groceries and such). So its cheaper to stay at home and nurse. LOL Not to mention Deisel prices.

Last edited by chelle on Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next