Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about this multilple accts per household thing.

4 posters

Go down

about this multilple accts per household thing. Empty about this multilple accts per household thing.

Post by Scarlett Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:16 am

My friend Jonna and her daughter both joined bzzagent like 2 weeks ago. Well Jonna made her mypits acct for the transition.. so did her daughter. Her daughter tried to log into her mypits acct and it's frozen.

She used her own isp email. She then emailed mypits who gave her some standard password bullshit email that didn't help or address her problem at all. So the girl got mad and created a whole new email on gmail for mypits..using the same addy as her mother.. within 2 hours her new acct was frozen to. She emailed mybastards again and they told her to go through the deletion process for the previous 2 accounts then create another. So the poor kid did this.. got emails for both sayin they were deleted.

She waits 4 hours. Emails mypricks and tells them the situation..and what she was instructed to do. So ..they email her back telling her both accts were deleted and to feel free to create another.

So she does.

Guess what

FROZEN!
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

about this multilple accts per household thing. Empty Re: about this multilple accts per household thing.

Post by Honey Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:36 am

Man that sux! Kind of sounds like BzzAgent who says you can have more than one per household, but then will often label you a pest anyway. I think they should say no you can't and quit this game playing jeez!
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

about this multilple accts per household thing. Empty Re: about this multilple accts per household thing.

Post by Scarlett Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:42 am

For the record.. they use seperate puters..have seperate ips.
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:45 am

I really wish they would make up their minds on this. If they are going to put it in ther TOS that multiple accounts are allowed per household, I really wish they'd stop freezing people. Also, it's just confusing!
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by migirlfriday Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:37 pm

I would be freaking out if I had that problem. Has anyone had their points just disappear because they couldn't have separate accounts for like a hubby and wife? I am just curious because I know it was a big concern when the Mypoints thing was first announced.
migirlfriday
migirlfriday
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down