Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't we just get rid of the whole Shahola thread thing altogether?

+10
idatater46
dms07
Rebecca1340
chelle
thebigscott
eat_a_cookies
Honey
Scar
bizzeedee
Ender5803
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can't we just get rid of the whole Shahola thread thing altogether? Empty Can't we just get rid of the whole Shahola thread thing altogether?

Post by Ender5803 Fri May 30, 2008 3:30 pm

If Bzzagent has said the last word why are we even dwelling on this. Let's get rid or it and start a BzzPerks or new rewards section instead or just go back to bzz chat for anything Bzz related. The whole shahola thing is getting old.

Please don't beat me down, I just feel its over you are either accepting or quit being a bzzagent.

Can't we just get rid of the whole Shahola thread thing altogether? 684433

Last edited by Ender5803 on Fri May 30, 2008 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ender5803
Ender5803
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Can't we just get rid of the whole Shahola thread thing altogether? Empty Re: Can't we just get rid of the whole Shahola thread thing altogether?

Post by bizzeedee Fri May 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Wise words Sherry.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Can't we just get rid of the whole Shahola thread thing altogether? Empty Re: Can't we just get rid of the whole Shahola thread thing altogether?

Post by Scar Fri May 30, 2008 3:53 pm

I love BzzAgent & I want more campaigns.
I don't think Shamalangwhoha is over yet.
Perhaps after June 9th EVERYONE will be pleasantly surprised.
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Fri May 30, 2008 4:00 pm

Hey MODS! Why don't you start a poll on the Shahola thread to see if everyone feels the same. Just get rid of the whole thing - merge it with Bzz Chat. It's all about bzz anyways.
Ender5803
Ender5803

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Fri May 30, 2008 4:02 pm

It really isn't over yet. Our points have not yet transfered and we can't spend them yet. Hurry up and wait some more. I think they might have a larger number of happy people had we been able to start spending on 5/22, but noooo hurry up and wait longer, great idea!
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Fri May 30, 2008 4:08 pm

Shahola is indeed over. I am meerly stating that we move forward to bzzperksand these WOMlets
Ender5803
Ender5803

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm

I didn't think it was over until the 9th, didn't mean to piss you off.
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Fri May 30, 2008 4:16 pm

From what I understood
Shahola means Hello...Goodbye

as in

Right Now: Goodbye BzzPoints

Coming June 9: Hello BzzPerks

Shahola isn't over until June 9th, .....at least that's what I thought .....*shrug*
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Fri May 30, 2008 4:23 pm

I will be pleased if our points are available immediately on the 9th, rather than posting weeks later like some other points on MP do (I just now had Blockbuster points credited....I completed that offer in February).
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Fri May 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Rebecca wanted this board separate from the main BzzChat board for two reasons.

1. So that if BzzAgent and guests from the BeeLog were interested they would be able to view posts about Shaloha. She wanted them to be able to get feedback on the reactions, should they so choose.

2. So that those members who were not interested in discussing Shaloha could still have an area of the board to go and talk about BzzAgent WITHOUT talking about shaloha. She wanted everyone to feel that they could discuss or not discuss Shaloha and not be stepping on the toes of those who are ready to move on.

So, I think that at least until the new changes are revealed, we'll leave this here. You are welcome to ignore it, or use, as you desire. There are truly no hard feelings for those who are ready to move on. Go ahead and start threads on the new BzzPerks, the WOMlets, or anything else. We certainly don't mind. And Rebecca may indeed set up a board about those soon. If so, she can move the threads there when it is all ready. But some of us are still working through our feelings and reactions, hoping to change things, or just trying to figure out how to make MyPoints work for us. It will be easier for those who aren't dealing with that to avoid us if we have our own area to work it out in.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Fri May 30, 2008 5:49 pm

your avatar is captivating rachel Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Fri May 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Thank you. I'm taking your picture!!
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Fri May 30, 2008 6:08 pm

damn, and me with no make up on... aint that always the case??
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Fri May 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Rachel is puuurrrtttyyyyy! ( very pretty for you non-southeners)
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Fri May 30, 2008 7:46 pm

Honey wrote:I didn't think it was over until the 9th, didn't mean to piss you off.

That's why I hate blog and stuff like this. You can't truely get the tone. I wasn't pissed off. I wasn't in the least bit upset just wanted to clarify early and was in a hurry to get out the door so it was to the point. Sorry Honey You know I love Ya!
Ender5803
Ender5803

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Fri May 30, 2008 9:46 pm

Hey everyone! Just wanted to weigh in here. This phase doesn't end until the 9th and Karen was right about my initial plan. Leaving this board up for now keeps the discussion separate. If I were to merge this board with BzzChat right now it would be much harder to avoid the discussions for the people that are choosing to do just that. I also want to keep it open for lurkers for the time being. The goal was for open discussion without all the name calling on the BL so that people could make the best choices for them.
I haven't quite decided what to do on June 9th. At this point I think I may rename this board and keep all change related discussions in one place, but that could change in time.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Fri May 30, 2008 10:13 pm

thescarlette wrote:Rachel is puuurrrtttyyyyy! ( very pretty for you non-southeners)

Aww.... Embarassed Thank you. I hate having my picture taken, unless I'm the one doing it.
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Fri May 30, 2008 10:17 pm

Change, Change, everywhere is Change, Bleepin up the sceanery, blowin my mind. ....

LOL, sorry.. I need sleep Smile
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by dms07 Fri May 30, 2008 10:34 pm

Just a suggestion: I don't know if it's possible or not here, but maybe you can archive this board and make it 'read only' after the 9th. That way it would be available to anyone who wants to read all that went on during Shaloha at a later date and no one would be able to post in there anymore. I've seen it done other places and seemed to work well.
dms07
dms07
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 81
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Fri May 30, 2008 10:55 pm

My thought are its here for those who want to read about it and those who don't certainly are not forced into reading. I think I am old enough and of sound mind that I can decide for my self whether I want to read about it or not. I think its called Freedom of Choice.Certainly no one is forced into reading any of the posts unless they choose too. and I will defend to the death my right to post about it if I choose. I think we are all mature enough to be able to handle it all. lol!
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Sat May 31, 2008 10:51 am

Ender5803 wrote:
Honey wrote:I didn't think it was over until the 9th, didn't mean to piss you off.

That's why I hate blog and stuff like this. You can't truely get the tone. I wasn't pissed off. I wasn't in the least bit upset just wanted to clarify early and was in a hurry to get out the door so it was to the point. Sorry Honey You know I love Ya!

Thank you Sherry. I hated thinking I made you angry. You are very right about it being tough when you can't see the people you are talking to. Body language, tone, facial expressions are all so important to getting the right message.
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by signingbaby Sat May 31, 2008 11:53 am

idatater46 wrote:My thought are its here for those who want to read about it and those who don't certainly are not forced into reading. I think I am old enough and of sound mind that I can decide for my self whether I want to read about it or not. I think its called Freedom of Choice.Certainly no one is forced into reading any of the posts unless they choose too. and I will defend to the death my right to post about it if I choose. I think we are all mature enough to be able to handle it all. lol!

Agreed ...

flower

Monica
signingbaby
signingbaby
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 262
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://www.axonpixie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sat May 31, 2008 12:27 pm

I dont quite understand why there is a need to get rid of this board. or to lock it. I know the little spinning shell is annoying when you are trying to ignore a board. But even with my OCD I ignore the cooking one and the book one. (hate one, dont have time for the other)

Smile
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Connie Sat May 31, 2008 9:32 pm

I agree with Idatater. I like being able to look here to see if something new has happened and if I don't like certain threads.. or the titles, I dont read it. Easy peasey.
Connie
Connie

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Sat May 31, 2008 9:37 pm

Well I guess you all are right but On the 9th can we move to discussing the new system and not shitola. Everyone made great points to keep these all active.
Ender5803
Ender5803

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next