Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will you redeem your MyPoints?

+17
sati769leigh
Missy
Scar
spiritia
chelle
Ender5803
thebigscott
arny
Lucky
edbson
Rebecca1340
trax
aurora04
Muggins
brandiland73
KaeLynn
masucci
21 posters

Go down

When will you redeem your MyPoints?

When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_lcap18%When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_lcap4%When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_lcap4%When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_lcap29%When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 14 ]
When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_lcap18%When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_lcap2%When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_lcap16%When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 8 ]
When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_lcap8%When will you redeem your MyPoints? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 49

When will you redeem your MyPoints? Empty When will you redeem your MyPoints?

Post by masucci Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:24 pm

As usual, just curious! Does anyone have a plan about when they'll redeem? I'm actually still undecided on this one.
masucci
masucci
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

When will you redeem your MyPoints? Empty Re: When will you redeem your MyPoints?

Post by KaeLynn Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:27 pm

I'm gonna wait...b/c I just KNOW there will be some mad rush for everyone to redeem those points......
KaeLynn
KaeLynn
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

When will you redeem your MyPoints? Empty Re: When will you redeem your MyPoints?

Post by brandiland73 Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:32 pm

I just redeemed one with my existing points....I will wait for awhile and then decide
brandiland73
brandiland73
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggins Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:19 pm

As the options for redemptions, as well as for earning points, for us Canadians appear to be quite limited, I'll make sure that I've got enough to redeem for 2 of the giftcertificates.ca thingies (if and when they are available) and will then be cancelling my MyPits account. Will probably be packing BzzAgent in as well after 2+ years and 19 campaigns.
Muggins
Muggins
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora04 Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:23 pm

I voted to wait until the rush is over. I do know what goodies will be left (hopefully) when I do decide to redeem since I can really only get giftcertificates.ca (which I like anyway).
aurora04
aurora04

Number of posts : 766
Honeycomb : Level 6, Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:37 pm

At once! I receive no campaigns, I receive no surveys, and question - why am I here. I see 4 new frogs and near puke at each one on them (never clearly understand who in the heck would go to this website). I am leaving just as fast as I can, I want to go home with the armidilla, good country music. . . . .

When will you redeem your MyPoints? 812984
trax
trax
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:51 pm

I didn't transfer mine. Between the lack of campaigns and therefore lack of points and the whole question of who pays for shipping with MyPits it's just not worth the headache for Canadians.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:59 pm

I will wait, if everything goes as planned I will have ALOT of mypoints, so alot of options.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:07 pm

same as brandi- I redeemed the present points I had a week ago, before stock was low, or GC point values were raised. Now I will wait until restocking as I am not a fight for the rush type person.
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Hopefully as soon as I can..if I can't get Home Depot or Lowes then I will wait until I can..remodeling a house and this will come in handy!
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:57 pm

I'll redeem as quick as Amazon or Walmart gift certs are available. I don't want to risk waiting and the prices going up again. However, I may have to wait quite a while before they're available because a lot of people are going to want those GCs.

I've decided that since we bought the big screen TV on sale today, I'm just going to be practical with the gift cards and use them to pay for items I need anyway, not splurges. I've splurged enough for one week.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:15 pm

I chose number 5 no plans yet. I just want to see how it works out. I don't think my points will have enough rewards (GC) available and it will be like all other rewards for the first month.
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Congrats on the TV Karen!! I know you needed it! Smile

I am breaking down and getting BR a recliner for fathers day. Payment plan of course.. LOL

I picked other. I would like to be able to redeem before they up the prices again. (practical only... no splurging for me) BUT I doubt I will be able to load the page for a while so I doubt I will be in the first wave. Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritia Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:44 am

I think I'll buy what I can in giftcertificates.ca GC . They ran out last month so I'm sure they'll run out again. I'll buy them when I can.
spiritia
spiritia
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://medhatmommies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:01 am

trax wrote: new frogs and near puke at each one on them
When will you redeem your MyPoints? 812984

trax,
I am aware of your disdain for the Frog pond so I almost Pmed this info to you. There is a new Carnigie Hall frog that I think you'll enjoy. Check it out.

I’ll wait awhile, after the rush, and see what other goodies are offered later
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:27 am

My plan is to wait until sometime in July/August. After my points transfer and what I have accumulated up to now, I can get a $25 gas card or a Walmart card. I'm a little greedy and I want both, so I am going to try and continue to build those points so that I can order both at the same time. Unless something catches my eye beforehand, then all bets are off!!
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by sati769leigh Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:31 am

i am going to maybe rideout the rush and see what we shall see a bit later.
sati769leigh
sati769leigh
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 293
Honeycomb : sati769leigh@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezzelle Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:27 pm

I also already redeemed points recently that I had. I anticpate at least the popular GCs like walmart and shell running out once the rush ensues. So I'll probably have to wait, but I will try.
Jezzelle
Jezzelle
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by manny1968 Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:13 pm

wait for the rush to be over. I want to check out all the rewards and see what works out for the best.
manny1968
manny1968
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:24 pm

I picked the waiting a bit because I want to see what happens in July/August. We are going on vacation in late July and since it is just for us, I feel that there is no rush on the gift cards. When will you redeem your MyPoints? 684433

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:39 am

Can I change my vote??

Because both Lowes and Home Depot are gone...figures!
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys

Back to top Go down

Post by Gameface252 Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:41 pm

I picked Other - Not Enough to Redeem. I guess I could save them if bzz continues doing this(which seems to be bzz's master plan).
Gameface252
Gameface252
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by chiquita55 Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:22 pm

I am going to check it out late Monday nite or Tuesday morning and if my points are available and I can get 1 good gc of a couple I am looking at I am going to get 1 $50 GC as soon as I can. If the 2 or 3 I am looking at are gone then I will wait til something I want comes back. I hope it isn't a long wait. I am hoping and praying that MP's got together with Bzz on this and have provided plenty of the good GCs that most will want.
chiquita55
chiquita55

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down