Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members... speak up, we can't hear you!

+28
fieldms
tara
CMC
c021752c
olivefrm
idatater46
KaeLynn
mlking14
Maggie
beth0603
Missy
migirlfriday
micphilly
martmum
cushiebunny
swoc
chelle
armybrat
Muggins
valerie
kath
Lori
cheyandwysmom
fergui
thebigscott
Ender5803
Rebecca1340
bizzeedee
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New members... speak up, we can't hear you! - Page 4 Empty Re: New members... speak up, we can't hear you!

Post by fieldms Thu May 01, 2008 12:04 pm

Hello everyone! I just joined this forum this week but I've been with Bzzagent for several months now. I live in Northern Kentucky but work in Cincinnati, Ohio. I work full time and have two kids (a 20 month old boy and a 9 month old girl) who are the lights of my life! I love being a bzzagent and getting the free products. Even though I've only been an agent for a few months, I feel like I've gotten offered lots of campaigns, which surprises me. I've even turned three down (TrackShack, the Plum card, and the Plantronics headset). I was offered the Aveeno campaign but was out of town for a couple days and by the time I tried to accept it was already full. I'm bummed about that, but oh well. I think this is a great forum for getting to know other agents. I've been reading as many of the posts as I can this week and everyone seems so nice and welcoming! I have to be honest, I decided to check this place out after reading some negative commments on the bzzlog about it. So far I haven't seen anything that would make me agree with those comments. Anyway, is there anybody else here from my area?

fieldms
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 9
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

New members... speak up, we can't hear you! - Page 4 Empty Re: New members... speak up, we can't hear you!

Post by olivefrm Thu May 01, 2008 12:08 pm

Hey fieldms! Welcome. I am new here too. I live in middle tn, which is not that close to you, but I have family in Cinci., and I grew up in Waverly, Ohio.
olivefrm
olivefrm
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 175
Honeycomb : 6

http://materialgirlstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fieldms Thu May 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Hi olivefrm. What are you close to in TN? My family and I go to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg at least one a year. It's so pretty in the montains! I'd love to visit Nashville but haven't made it there yet.

fieldms
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 9
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by olivefrm Thu May 01, 2008 12:27 pm

We have a buisness in Nashville, but we live about an hour south close to the alabama state line. i have never been to Gatlinburg. Sad
olivefrm
olivefrm
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 175
Honeycomb : 6

http://materialgirlstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thehunters Mon May 05, 2008 6:18 pm

Hi everybody! I'm new to the forum, i'm a SAHM to 2, almost 3 kiddos. (i'm due with my third early this July) and I have been a bzzagent for approx 3 years! Looking forward to getting to know all of you! Smile I'm from Michigan, and am currently in not a single campaign, I was recently in the Horizon Milk, and the TrackShack, and a few others. I kind of found Bzzagent by chance, and have had opportunities to do TONS of campaigns! I love the free stuff, and since i'm a SAHM, its great "chatting material", when I do get to have an adult conversation! (my kiddos are 3 and under!)

thehunters
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon May 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Hello and welcome to all the newbies!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon May 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Welcome fieldms and thehunters! We're so glad you found us. sunny

Fieldms, I'm in Berea, and Bizzeedee is in Hopkinsville, and there's someone else from KY, but I can't think who... I'm having a mommy moment. It'll come to me. Oh, I remember! It's razorstar, from milton, KY. I love going to Cincinnati. I love going to the museum center, and to the zoo. And I love going shopping at Jungle Jim's just north of Cincy. It's stupid to love grocery shopping, but that place is like the Disneyland of grocery stores. And the WINE! My kids even love it because of the fish tanks and strange foods. And the giant cheese. For some reason they all want to go look at the giant cheese.

Thehunters, congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm a SAHM, myself so I love BzzAgent for the same reasons. Hopefully you'll get into a campaign soon. We always post new campaign alerts, and that's how I got into the last several campaigns I've been in.

I look forward to getting to know you both better soon, and hope you can make it to the party which is expected late tonight or sometime tomorrow. Rather than get into another BeeLog argument, we're simply going to post an invitation there for anyone who'd like to come here for a fun discussion of the post, BYOB, put on some music and grab some snacks. Togas optional but encouraged!
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkpearsonaka Mon May 05, 2008 10:19 pm

Hello ALL.. I am new to this forum. What a great concept!! I have been happily bzzing for a while and I am now Tier 4. I have been on the following campaigns: Al Freso, TV Guide, Listerine Whitening Strips, Mrs Dash, Sonicare Flexcare, Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Cleaner, Chilis Smokehouse Bacon Burger, Horizon Organic Milk, and finally the Glade Flameless Candle.

I am single, and I live in TN. Look forward to chatting here.

pinkpearsonaka
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon May 05, 2008 10:24 pm

Hello and Welcome
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon May 05, 2008 11:35 pm

Welcome pinkpearsonaka! I hope you enjoy the site, and we look forward to chatting with you, too.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by amylcranston Tue May 06, 2008 10:31 am

Hi, my name is Amy. I've been a Bzzagent for a couple of years, and LOVE it. I am a Stay-at-home mom to a 7 year old son and 3 year old twin girls. I'm glad I found this site. I plan to spend quite a bit of time here. I've already been browsing. It's great to meet you all!

amylcranston
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue May 06, 2008 11:14 am

Hi Amy! Welcome! Wow, twin three year olds. Are they wonderful, or still in the crazy scream all the time phase. My youngest daughter is 3 and one of her is plenty enough three year olds for me. But I bet they're extra sweet when they're being nice. And I bet your 7 year old is helpful, too.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue May 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi Everyone,
I'm a new BzzAgent and thrilled to find this board. I've been lurking all morning & had several questions about Bzz answered. Thanks!

BTW
When I was registering I discovered I'm not the only "Scarlett" LOL Who knew? My Mom was a big GWTW fan. Very Happy
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue May 06, 2008 12:56 pm

Welcome, Scarlett! We're so glad you're enjoying reading our ramblings. Our other Scarlett is actually a Darlene. She just uses Scarlett as a screen name. But there are several GWTW fans here, too, and a few moms who considered naming their daughters Scarlett.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue May 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Welcome to all the newbies!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4