Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using same mypoints account for you and spouse - bzzreply

5 posters

Go down

Using same mypoints account for you and spouse - bzzreply Empty Using same mypoints account for you and spouse - bzzreply

Post by cheyandwysmom Thu May 22, 2008 10:49 am

I IM'd them, since my DH said he's not creating his own account for his whopping 100 points. I IM'd bzz, and here's their reply:

Michelle (5/22/2008 9:44:13 AM): Sorry to IM you, as I don't know if you're having system issues with the online/offline stuff, but - quick q - can my husband send his points to my mypoints account? I already have one, and he doesn't want to deal with the "crap" - sorry, lack of a better word - and doesn't want to make his own account. Can he enter my email address to have them go to my existing account, or is that "pest-ish"? Thanks in advance!

bzzagent (5/22/2008 9:46:01 AM): That was not actually something that we had really cosidered when creating this new system. So we are not quite sure if it will work if you try to do this, but you are free to give it a shot!

Michelle (5/22/2008 9:46:22 AM): Ok, just didn't want us to get labeled pests for doing it!

bzzagent (5/22/2008 9:46:45 AM): Not to worry about that

Michelle (5/22/2008 9:46:57 AM): k - I've got you on record. :p Thank you!
cheyandwysmom
cheyandwysmom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Using same mypoints account for you and spouse - bzzreply Empty Re: Using same mypoints account for you and spouse - bzzreply

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 10:50 am

On public record now! LOL!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Using same mypoints account for you and spouse - bzzreply Empty Re: Using same mypoints account for you and spouse - bzzreply

Post by cheyandwysmom Thu May 22, 2008 10:52 am

Yeah, well, forgot to mention that part. Using same mypoints account for you and spouse - bzzreply 277833
cheyandwysmom
cheyandwysmom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 10:53 am

LMAO!!!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiland73 Thu May 22, 2008 11:16 am

very cool....
brandiland73
brandiland73
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Thu May 22, 2008 11:20 am

*kicks self* I should always come here first!

My SO just opened a mypoints acct because we didnt want to be seen as a pest, though he will never use it. He is even thinking of cancelling his bzzagent because he barely checks that as well..

oh well. Wouldn't have been that much anyways.
Missy
Missy
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by krys091 Thu May 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Actually Hubby just tried to put his BzzPoints in my Mypoints account (he will NEVER use a Mypoints account and hates Spam!) But got this message- Your BzzAgent acount is already linked to another MyPoints account. Although that is backwards and should have said Your Mypoints account is already linked to another BzzAgent account.

krys091
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down