Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEE LOG POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

+21
cushiebunny
BzzAgentJoeC
itsirC
tara
Rebecca1340
idatater46
Jezzelle
mrschia
spiritia
bizzeedee
Scarlett
Kate2456
Lucky
Ender5803
bringthechaos
Brea
brandiland73
Honey
chelle
tegansmom
thebigscott
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

BEE LOG POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BEE LOG POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lucky Fri May 09, 2008 2:50 pm

You know any small tidbit of information is going to only cause them more questions and more analization of word choice. They probably are best doing just as they are and keeping quiet, even though we'd like to know. I have confidence it will all be for the best.
Lucky
Lucky
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Fri May 09, 2008 5:10 pm

As a Canadian and a new agent for Bzz let me tell you if I had to pay duty on some troll bzz doll or a key chain, I would not be a happy camper. I would return it. It infirates me to pay to any governmental duty on the Canadian/US border. Granted, I understand all countries to have their laws; however - your government in the USA freely allows Mexican crossings with humans and yet north of the border can't get a Bzz troll or key chain without paying duty. WTH?

I suggest you at Bzz keep an eagle beagle eye because if you opt for doing as a gift; north of the border will catch you. To expand your company I think it is imperative.

My personal opinion, only - you should not be treating Canadians who are serving agents of bzz like some off border residents. We were born and raised in Canada; we have no intention of moving to the United States. We buy products from major companies, just like the residents - the buying public of the United States. We have families, grandchildren, we have generations. We are consumers!
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiland73 Fri May 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Hooray - reports are being reviewed left and right.
brandiland73
brandiland73
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by blueeyedsusan Fri May 09, 2008 8:59 pm

I'm here at the party, but I will really ready to party when I get to use my points, been saving them.

blueeyedsusan
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Fri May 09, 2008 9:29 pm

Welcome to the board Susan -- glad to see you come out for the party!

I know what you mean, I've been saving mine too. I even held off during rewardaplooza back in April. I'm hoping for some good news from BzzAgent soon!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Fri May 09, 2008 10:15 pm

Welcome, susan! Are you the Susan I met on the Bee Log last week? Either way, we're happy to have you. sunny
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sat May 10, 2008 12:25 am

BzzAgentJoeC wrote:
chelle wrote:... but think its just one more post in a long line of BS. Smile

Hi Chelle,

I am not calling you out. I am asking sincerely: what strikes you as BS? What are we failing to do that you'd have us do? I know you thought the Canada update was lame, but we have a whole lot of Canadian agents who asked us if they will be left out of the Shaloha. We felt it was important to remind them that they are part of our family, too. I am sorry I didn't give you a date, but I felt like I explained why I couldn't. I also answered specific questions in the thread in attempt to make up for the fact that I couldn't tell you what you wanted to know. I am not sure how any of that is BS. I wish I could give you the date, but I just can't. If I gave you a date and it turned out to be wrong, imagine the fallout from that! We are all really, really trying to tell you as much as we can without risking breaking promises. We are also trying really, really hard to build this new system so that it works as promised. We know you have been patient for a very long time, and we regret that it's taken so long. But we think the new system will be good. We are now in the final stages and we are trying to keep you guys as informed as possible. Some of you "guys" (gender neutral) just happen to live in Canada!

JoeC

I dont feel called out I feel heard Smile Thank you.

I do think that you took offence at the BS line. I wasnt trying to insult you or the work you are doing. I appriciate it. tremedously. I am proud of the rewards I got in the freeforall we had last month. ANd I am waiting with baited breath the new changes. To be honest, The date of shalola isnt really that important to me. Oh I'd love to be given some insider information, so I can be sure that I can be home. LOL BUT Y'all have promised enough rewards to go around. AND I belive you. So you not telling us that doesnt bother me.
As a matter of fact, I think putting a specific date on it and announcing it to the world would be stupid. Heck, I dont even like to promise to be somwhere at a certian time incase the kid pukes on me and I have to change!

And I mean no disrespect when I say you are a BSer, heck, in Texas thats a compliment. Smile take for instance your post (and I am not saying a thing, I will be the first to admit that if you ask me the time I will tell you how to build a watch), you told me one thing, and took quite a while retelling me. When someone who didnt have a little bit of BSer in them would have said "I cant tell you a date, extenuating circumstances may delay the date." and that would have been it.

Now, I did say that it was more in a long line of BS posts. There are 10 posts right now on the beelog. 4 are telling us something to do with being better agents, or learning about the new changes. 4 and a half if you count the Canada post. ( I say half because although it was important, I am NOT downplaying that, it only applied to a part of the agents. It would be like saying "hey guys! we are going to start delivering to you ONLY on Sundays daytime and Monday Nights so we can catch you at home!")

The rest were informative or fun, dont get me wrong, but they didnt apply to the one thing that we all are waiting to find out more about. But we accepted that, y'all said you would update us on the changes or answer a question from various sources once a week. And yes you did do that. BUT you excluded a large part of your audience.

So to me, for me, and all about ME, it was nothing more than filling dead space. Just like shootin the bull at the barbershop. I LOVE to hear about someones big game hunt. BUT I'd be really ticked off if I waited and planned to go there to listen to a canidate for Mayor speak about why I should vote for him and instead heard about his wreck on mainstreet. In otherwords, I got all dolled up, put on my sunday best and didnt learn a thing.

In my opinion he should have opened with "Sorry I'm late! I got into a fenderbender with Old Bertha Sue on the way over here. BUT the good news is, her left blinker now is PERMANTLY turned off, thanks to her no longer having a fender, so y'all wont have to wonder anymore if she is gona circle the Top Burger or go strait on main! Now, I cant tell you what I want to implement on the sherrifs department, cause there is a shake up commin, but I can tell you........."

I reckon that once again I have went the long way around the barn, But maybe I was able to explain why, to me, I think it was just another in a long line of BS posts.

If not, this is just another BS post from me. I do those alot too.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by slugbug Sun May 11, 2008 1:25 am

A few more campaign would be appreciated Very Happy I can count on one hand how many I get per year, and still have fingers left over.
slugbug
slugbug
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun May 11, 2008 9:15 am

slugbug, what sorts of campaigns have you been offered in the past? We're all feeling protective of our "man", and some have asked lately what their husbands could expect in the way of campaigns. We're all sending positive vibes for a new invitation for you.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun May 11, 2008 9:27 am

I have fallen way behind in this post but I wanted to respond to trax. I agree that Canadians should be able to operate in the same way as US agents in regards to everything from getting relevant campaigns to redeeming points. It seems like an easy way to solve the border crossing issue would be to have rewards for Canadian agents originate in Canada in the first place and be shipped from a rewards center located there rather than having individual agents worrying about their rewards and what it may cost to receive them. I hope this is in the works (a Canadian location headquarters for agents in Canada).
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Mon May 12, 2008 7:19 pm

Thank you for your response, tbdi. It is frustrating paying duty. If it is registered as a gift coming from the USA to Canada, you will not pay duty. However, now the government in its' vast wisdom somehow, somewhere, stuck on a $5.00 process fee. Do not forget that same government is going to charge you Provincial Sales Taxes and General Services Taxes. That will double the price of your purchase. Ensure your documentation states - GIFT.

Pardon me if I strike some of the folks here as being political. BEE LOG POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 812984
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon May 12, 2008 7:31 pm

For that, I'd be political, too!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5