Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what else is new?

+10
Missy
tara
Honey
amybeccaz
brandiland73
Lori
chelle
abcamy
Scarlett
Rebecca1340
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So, what else is new? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, what else is new?

Post by Lori Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:34 pm

tara wrote:I only saw the tail end.... what was recorded over the view, and the lack of leadership comment was there, I was falling out of the chair laughing, lol. My husband thinks I'm nuts that I dislike him so much yet I am sure to watch or read almost everything said, almost like the bee log- pure entertainment. At least my opinion is an informed one. The only good thing I can say in reference to him is only 8 more months.... only 8 more months...

Tara, have you seen the countdowns and the tee-shirts with the last day of his term on them? I'd love to be in a campaign for those items.

I need to remember to watch the View more often. I watched 2 days in a row and I thought Whoopi was gonna kill Elizabeth the first day and Joy was gonna kill her the next. LOL It's good tv.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:40 pm

OK, forgot to post what I came here to post. Hubby and I went out Geocaching and the plan was to find some morel mushrooms while we were out in the woods. Only found 2 caches and 6 tiny morels.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:47 pm

It is good TV I like the fights, lol. Just like the beelog.... it's better than a soap. See I have a serious lack of drama here at home. well, I shouldn't say that... my children have lots of drama and it's all loud, lol. But, me... none. My husband wont fight with me, I can tell him the earth is a triangle and the aliens are stealing my strawberries and he will agree with me. There is no debating anything, if he doesn't see things my way he says he does and then just does it his own when I'm not looking, lol. That results in the same sorry every time and that's it. He will not engage in any form of disagreement or debate and it DRIVES ME NUTS!!! I am a fighter by nature, lol that's why I let my brother live here, someone to argue with. So to make up for it, I find great enjoyment in watching other people argue. I'm weird like that. So, what else is new? - Page 2 943722
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:50 pm

But not to the point of watching Jerry Springer I hope....
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:00 pm

no I like real verbal fights. No Springer here, The view is the only talk show I watch. LOL
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:49 pm

abcamy wrote:Right now, being bored to death by our president. He just had a public speech on the prices of gas and food. Of course he is blaming it all on Congress at this point. I noticed how he danced around the issue and did not say a thing about the price of the US dollar and how it has fallen.

He hasn't said anything worth while in 7+ years, and you can bet that over the next few months, until his time runs out, he won't say anything of value, and of course, will blame anything an everything on anyone rather than take blame himself Mad
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:51 pm

thebigscott wrote:I just like the mental image of her reading to the twins while he read Dr. Seuss to himself. That's not what she meant, but it kinda sounds like that.
however, I'm sure, he had to run into the bedroom and interrupt Laura and the twins to ask "what's this word?or what does this mean, A Cat in A Hat? don't we wear hats?" Laughing
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Thu May 01, 2008 4:11 pm

My granchild is graduating from high school this month- in a couple of weeks. Planning a celebration for family and friends.

Also good news, my "fur kid" has been on a diet and has actually lost weight as directed by the vet. Now, if someone would hide some of my food and feed me littl portions, I might lose weight too. lol!

And thought it was Spring in Idaho- guess again! We got about 3 inches of snow last night- is melting now but what the heck- where is spring. So, what else is new? - Page 2 393567
idatater46
idatater46
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum