Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest for a Feb Cravebox is on my blog

5 posters

Go down

Contest for a Feb Cravebox is on my blog Empty Contest for a Feb Cravebox is on my blog

Post by Lori Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:42 pm

http://viewsfromthetipofthemitt.blogspot.com/2012/03/win-february-cravebox-here.html

Ends 3-15
Sorry - U.S. only

Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Contest for a Feb Cravebox is on my blog Empty Re: Contest for a Feb Cravebox is on my blog

Post by bizzeedee Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:02 pm

well I tried to enter Lori... made my comments, but when asked to publish I chose google and it seems them want me to start a blog,which I won't be doing...

but as I said in my post (comment) that would be published, I'm made at myself for blowing Crave Box off when first offered... I'm was thinking those monthly beauty kits you'd sign up for and get a bunch of crap you wouldn't use!

but did go to Crave Box and signed up, so am on the "waiting" list.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Contest for a Feb Cravebox is on my blog Empty Re: Contest for a Feb Cravebox is on my blog

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:21 pm

I'm on the waiting list too, have been for probably a couple months now.

I'll have to check out your contest!

~Deb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Diane, I think you can use an email to sign in. I went to Rafflecopter so the commenting would be smoother and will be mad if you still can't enter.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:08 pm

I clicked on the Rafflecopter for FB, allowed it to access my profile... but when I click on it, it says "Sorry, the application you were using is misconfigured. Please try again later" or "try another application.... (I'll be removing it from FB)

I'm going to just stick to the waiting list like debsmad :-)
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm

I see that they still want you to sign in with Google - a gmail account in other words. I still strongly recommend gmail to everyone. In fact you might want to sign up for a google (Gmail) account right now, Diane.
1. You can enter this contest and
2. Cravebox actually uses Google Checkout for processing the $10 monthly payments!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Lori, I've gmail for several years, but when I made my comment, they asked how I wanted it published... Google was the only option for me since I dont use the others... but when i'd click on it, it wanted me to create a blog... js
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:40 pm

My sister said she entered with the google login and she dowsn't have a blog...
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:39 pm

go figure....
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:49 am

I entered Lori,thanks for posting! I sometimes miss the blogs if I'm not blogging very often
agaphmou
agaphmou

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 am

I am on their waiting list also, actually have given up
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 am

I tried too, but it wanted me to create a blog...

I'll try again later!
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 am

The Cravebox is still in their limited Beta release. Only 1,000 spots were available. They seem to add more every month, because last month my sister got in. When they first started there was a sign-up page. People assumed that they were in if they filled that out, but like I said, they only had 1000 openings. If that's all you did, I would email them info@cravebox.com and ask again to be added to the waiting list, giving your name and email address. I say that because it's what Ann from SheSpeaks keeps telling people to do, and it did work for my sister when I told her to do that.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:08 pm

I have also been on the wait list for a couple of months,and if that wasn't the proper method of getting on the list,then I'm doubly mad at them.They're giving them away at twitter parties and stuff while we wait like idiots.I'm really thinking that I won't sign up just b/c of spite
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:44 pm

You could email to get on the wait list and then decide when and if they alert you that they have an opening.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:06 pm

True,I'll think about it lol
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:06 pm

I did get some of kind of email confirmation from them for signing up... assumed I was automatically on the "wait list" as it indicated when I signed up.

Thank you for signing up to stay in touch with Cravebox!

Cravebox is a wildly popular product discovery service that puts the most craveworthy products we can find into the hands of our lucky Cravebox members. Each month our team of Cravebox Curators scour the earth for the best of the best, and carefully prepare several different types of boxes that arrive at members’ homes. Up till now we’ve only offered monthly Subscription boxes, but starting in April we’ll also begin offering our crazy cool Limited Edition Boxes.

Subscription boxes are shipped monthly and cost $10. Our initial program was so successful that we sold out all our subscription slots in just a few hours so we’re launching a bigger and better version starting May 1st. We’d love for you to participate and we’ll keep you posted when it’s ready to launch!

And then there’s our Limited Edition boxes. Several times a month our Curators pack up handsome and hefty boxes filled with products, gadgets, doodads and supplies focused around a theme, activity, occasion or hobby that our members love. Now that you’re on our list, you’ll be notified first that new boxes are available. If a box is filled with things you crave, you’ll have 3 days to come to the Cravebox website and enter your member number into a lottery type drawing for that Cravebox. If your number is chosen, you’ll be notified immediately and you’ll receive your box within about two weeks after the drawing. Limited Edition boxes are also $10.

So how do you get chosen in a Cravebox drawing? Most of the winners are chosen at random using some groovy algorithm thingy developed by our genius tech team. But for every shipment, a small number of the boxes are set aside for our most active members – the ones who tweet and blog and post and upload photos and videos about Cravebox and the cool products they get inside each box. So if you love Cravebox, represent! Make it known and help us grow so you can win more boxes and we can do more Craveboxes for more of the things that make you happy.

And finally, in case you’re wondering, here are the product categories that our Curators are out researching:
Health & Wellness
Cooking, Baking & Grilling
Beauty & Skincare
Hobbies, Crafts & Recreation
Kids, Babies & Parenting
Home Organization & Home Cleaning Solutions

If you’re nuts about any of our categories and would like to become one of our expert Curators, please email us at Curators@Cravebox.com so we can fill you in on our Curators program.

Thanks again for connecting to Cravebox. We can’t wait to show you what we’ve got!

Yours in Craving,
The Cravebox Team

Lori, are you still suggesting I email them and ask to be put on the waiting lists, when I believed that was what I was doing?
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:19 pm

briteasafirefly wrote:I tried too, but it wanted me to create a blog...

I'll try again later!

I tried with facebook and it was a no go. I tried with my email and it was a no go. I finally resorted to my old dead livejournal and was able to leave a comment...after it looping me through the different steps a few times to be successful!
thats a lot of work! I hope I win!
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:04 am

Dee, you have tons more info than I do, so I'm guessing you're definitely in the loop. I heard someone mention special craveboxes but didn't know what they meant. I like that they're making themed boxes available. When they ask on Facebook what members would like to see in their boxes, lots of people say makeup. I personally hate that idea. Colors would be a definite problem for me. I don't want a coral colored lipstick just because it's the in shade for spring. Let the makeup junkies have their box of goodies and sign me up for the kitchen/cooking box!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:20 pm

I'm with you Lori,I'm very limited in the shades I can wear
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down