Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest #3: Complete this sentence...

+9
Lori
brandiland73
chelle
edbson
slugbug
Rebecca1340
trax
Scarlett
thebigscott
13 posters

Go down

Contest #3:  Complete this sentence... Empty Contest #3: Complete this sentence...

Post by thebigscott Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:35 pm

If I could change one thing about BzzAgent, it would be...

Post your submissions and we'll vote in a week to see who wins the virtual Box O' Crap, an e-mail full of digital photos, fun links, etc.

Last edited by thebigscott on Tue May 13, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Contest #3:  Complete this sentence... Empty Re: Contest #3: Complete this sentence...

Post by Scarlett Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:55 pm

If I could change 1 thing about BzzAgent, it would be...

How reports are reviewed.
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Contest #3:  Complete this sentence... Empty Re: Contest #3: Complete this sentence...

Post by trax Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:35 pm

ha ha ha - eliminate the border. cheers
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:23 pm

trax wrote:ha ha ha - eliminate the border. cheers
Yeah, I'd like as many campaigns as they get south of the border too!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by slugbug Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:54 pm

three words: campaigns...campaigns...campaigns
slugbug
slugbug
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:40 pm

If I could change one thing about BzzAgent, it would be...how people are determined Pests
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Great suggestions!! And I definately agree w/the Canada one.. really there is not much difference between the 2 countries.. few products but mainly what i've seen offered for campaigns is available in Canada as well as my family has bought them.
Scarlett
Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:15 am

Scarlett wrote:If I could change 1 thing about BzzAgent, it would be...

How reports are reviewed.

Just in case someone from Bzz were to read this, can you elaborate. What one specific thing would you change about how they are reviewed?
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:21 am

Well i guess I would put in a require amt of words. I would explain better what's expected in a report for it to receive 1-5. I think the 5's are the ones that are descriptive and interesting and even funny... kinda like when u read a really good book u can picture yourself in that setting or situation. Ppl that file reports they've bzz'd their spouses wouldn't get anything from me honestly. . but that's me.

Ok I guess I went beyond the 1 specific thing you were asking for lol
Scarlett
Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:35 am

If I could change anything about bzzagent it would be.......

Give us a list of campaigns we will be eligable for in the next 3-4 months, then let us pick 3-5 of them.

That way you dont have people turning down campaigns they would LOVE in hopes of a better one. OR people taking crappy things they couldnt bzz if their life depended on it just to say they have one or to HOPE they can bzz.

and you dont have one agent in 15 campaigns and 15 agents in one campaign or NONE.

Last edited by chelle on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause I thought of something to add.)
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiland73 Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:10 pm

that the hive/bzzagent give respect to experienced agents and stagger the invite process to produce quality results.

Its alot of work to climb the ranks and takes a considerable effort to put the time into bzzing and the reports.
brandiland73
brandiland73

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:45 am

If I could change one thing about BzzAgent, it would be to never offer campaigns to someone who is already in (insert # here... I suggest 5) campaigns regardless of Tier or Demographics This should help level the playing field for all of us. Make an exception only for the use of Golden Keys.

Last edited by thebutlerdidit on Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:51 am

If I could change one thing about BzzAgent it would be that people whose reports are mostly 1/15's are allowed to advance in rank. There should be a penalty for having mostly one liners.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:01 am

I would change the reviewing process. Make the 1-5 system actually a 1- 5 system.. with 2s and 4. Set a word or (much higher) character limit. Send back reports that are a single line or offer nothing. Get a returned re3prt that still sucks? no points. I still say without changing the "grading" changing everything else is in vain.... the one liners with 70 reports will still be at the top, there may be more tiers but it will still be just as unfair.

Set a campaign limit, demographics aside it isn't right that some are in 10 campaigns and other have nothing. If there were a limit of say 5 the other 5 campaigns would trickle down and more would have a chance.

Use real numbers.... get rid of the inactive, suspended and just plain made up agents so the number of agents reflects the truth.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:21 am

My second and final entry:
If I could change one thing about BzzAgent, it would be to have the "You have __ new Frogs to discover in the Frogpond™ "
info to be accurate. Why does it always say there are some new frogs when I have clearly already visited and posted opinions on them all? I resent having to take the time to go to the Frogpond if there is nothing new there.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:38 am

Contest #3:  Complete this sentence... 78280

You're getting my vote Lori!
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by abcamy Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:40 pm

I say I have to agree with no one liners at all. If a agent should submit a one liner, it should be returned to them stating, in the Hives response back, Would you care to elaborate. We can not determine a point value for your bzz based on what you have written so far. If you would like to elaborate on the actual bzz you did and the peoples response, we will then gladly give you your points for your efforts.

Also, no more than one person per household per campaign. Give other households a chance too and not just one house with 5 members all getting the same item. Therefor eliminating 4 other household's from the chance to get the campaign.

Okay, guess that is 2 things I would change, sorry, so just pick one. I could put more - LOL!
abcamy
abcamy
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 pm

The incentives for climbing the ranks should mean something.

I don't know how many times I've seen the early invite system go astray here... people in lower tiers getting invites before people in upper tiers. And the golden keys should be pick of the litter, not the runts that no one wants.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by beth0603 Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:09 am

If I could change one thing about bzzagent it would be that you would get some kind of credit/ranking/etc for the amount of time you have been with bzzagent.

beth0603
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiland73 Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 am

beth0603 wrote:If I could change one thing about bzzagent it would be that you would get some kind of credit/ranking/etc for the amount of time you have been with bzzagent.

I agree and I am a relative newbie with bzz (Nov 2007). To elaborate - maybe bzz should award a golden quality lifetime credit - one that never goes away and is added to your score so if you were with them for one year bammmmm one lifetime credit, second year anniversery bammmmm another?
brandiland73
brandiland73

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by Connie Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Get rid of the confusing structure. In other words create a structure that everyone understands and know exactly what they need to do to move up.

I would get rid of the fact that you lose points for joining a new campaign. A simple structure would be:

After you have completed 5 campaigns and had 20 good reports recieving at least a 3 you move up to tier two. 10 campaigns and 40 good reports, tier 3.

Of course the actual numbers can be played with to make it fair to everyone but I would be happy with anything that was concrete lets me know where I stand and what I need to do to move up the ladder.
Connie
Connie

Number of posts : 890

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sat May 10, 2008 9:41 pm

OK, it's been a little more than a week, so we're ready to vote. Winner receives a Virtual Box O' Crap.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down