Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy end to Mother's Day to you all !

4 posters

Go down

Happy end to Mother's Day to you all ! Empty Happy end to Mother's Day to you all !

Post by bizzeedee Sun May 08, 2011 11:30 pm

I had a great day, and hope you did too. I did what I like doing best. Worked out the weed patch garden for about 3 hours, a very hot 85 degree and sunny day.

then showered and went to Arby's for supper (again my pick)... they have their chicken salad market sandwiches back, except I choose the whole wheat wrap, and had coupons for both of us, so got free curly fries and drink for no extra charge. MY gosh was that good. Chuck kept suggesting O'Charley's, Applebee's, Logan's and other places, but since it was my day, I wanted Arby's Very Happy

Now I don't consider myself a mom, being I have two step children who wrote their Dad and off back in 2006. And I have a birth daughter who I gave up for adoption (who I'm in touch with), but having never changed a diaper, I don't really quality.

But I am the daughter of a Mother, who sadly is no longer with me here on earth... and that's what I was most sad about today. So working outside gave me time to think about her and the great times we had together... she was my travel buddy when I was single....she could be a hoot at times, a pain the others... but I tend to remember the good times.

Anyway, to all my Mother Friends her on UB, hope you had a good day (and Athena, you're like a mother to your niece and nephew , so hope you had time to spend with them)
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Happy end to Mother's Day to you all ! Empty Re: Happy end to Mother's Day to you all !

Post by tara Mon May 09, 2011 3:18 pm

I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day as well. Mine was good. Busy, but I spent it with my favorite people so I can't complain!
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Happy end to Mother's Day to you all ! Empty Re: Happy end to Mother's Day to you all !

Post by Lori Mon May 09, 2011 3:51 pm

No complaints here, either. The guys painted my bedroom for me on Friday while I was out of town, and I got a bouquet of flowers from my youngest. We went out to dinner, too.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Mon May 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Aweeeeee thank you Dee!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down