Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow.. here it comes again

3 posters

Go down

Snow.. here it comes again Empty Snow.. here it comes again

Post by bizzeedee Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Sorry to all my CA, NY, and IL friends for complaing... but I'm kind of sick of snow...My city is getting too many snow storms above what we should be getting... it's coming down in monster flakes as I type, and just today, the last bit of snow we got last Friday has melted (my two younger than 10 year olds came and shoveled our driveway and sidewalk last Sat ... yes we rewarded them knowing it would melt by the next day so all we had left were the piles they left along the drive).

Give me a break, we moved south to get away from one snow storm after another ... enough is enough.

At least I have no where to go or no desire to go... I've had a "monster" on a cold since Sat... just feel bad for all the people who "have" to drive to their jobs!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Snow.. here it comes again Empty Re: Snow.. here it comes again

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 pm

I would imagine that most people wouldn't know how to drive in the snow down there. It's probably safest to stay home anyway.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 pm

you got that right Rebecca!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 pm

I'm ready for spring!

Yes, it's always funny to see the southerners driving up here in the winter time.... they go like 10 when there is snow on the ground and the roads are clear, lol. My BF moved to Texas a few years ago and we still spend an awful lot of time making fun of how they react to a flurry in the sky.

We've been in a deep freeze so the snow has slowed. Yesterday was 1 (F) and -28 with the windchill. That's just way too cold, it freezes your nose hairs and burns your lungs to breathe. All but one school in a 50 mile radius delayed and ended up closed for the day, most of them couldn't get the buses going. Then the ONE school that did not cancel had a freaking fire drill- sent kids to stand outside for 10 minutes in all of 1 degree with no coats or gear... some in shorts and tees from gym class.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down