Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's one of those days...

2 posters

Go down

It's one of  those days... Empty It's one of those days...

Post by edbson Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:39 am

I made the school run this morning, then came home and did some cleaning, spilled an entire box of Biz on the floor in front of the washer. Left to go to Walmart, Xander was whining in the cart whgile i was buying some stuff, and some man Barked at him....not sure why. He immediately gave the guy an odd look and screamed SHUT UP at him Shocked
At the checkout he grabbed my phone out of my pocket and tossed it on the floor, cracked the battery door thingy, and the battery flew out...but It's not broken. It is brand new, so maybe I can order another battery door, or tape it. We get home, and I realize I forgot to close the washer, so it basically filled and emptied and did not wash. I have to cook dinner,Rabbit Sauce Piquante( no i did not kill the rabbit, I bought it dressed), which is long and involved, but it is Mike's bday. I have to make him cheesecake brownies and Xman has Speech therapy this afternoon.....the one I pay a fortune for and he sits on the couch and watches her out of the corner of his eye while pretending to ingore her. ...and I forgot Parsley, which I need for dinner....BUT I did find a Handy Manny action figure with talking tool kit at Wal mart, stashed behind a box of cereal. These go as fast as they put them on the shelf, and we have been looking for weeks....and Xman fell asleep on the couch as soon as we got back......maybe it will get better;)
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

It's one of  those days... Empty Re: It's one of those days...

Post by bizzeedee Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 pm

what a day... glad for my boring life :-)
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down