Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good deal on fabric for sewers

2 posters

Go down

Good deal on fabric for sewers Empty Good deal on fabric for sewers

Post by Lori Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 am

I personally love Hancocks of Paducah for quilting fabric. Today only, there is a Free Shipping offer on a minimum of $30 in fabric. Find the link on their home page and then fill in your name and email and they will email you the code you need.

FYI *** Their sale fabrics are listed in priced groups from $2.98 to $5.98 per yard. When you order, the fabrics are priced per half yard, and sale fabrics have to be ordered as a minimum of one yard (quantity: 2). So if you're browsing a fabric that's on sale for $2.98 per yard, the price is listed as $1.99 per unit, and you would need to specify 2 if you're ordering a yard, 3 if you want 1.5 yards, etc.

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Good deal on fabric for sewers Empty Re: Good deal on fabric for sewers

Post by edbson Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 am

Cool, thanks...I was JUST brsing their website for fabric. LOVE their quilting fabrics,and they have good prices.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:02 pm

I overdid it, Erin. But sure got a lot of stuff for the $. Mostly Civil War reproduction fabrics, a wide quilt back 90x 108, a twin size quilt kit in batiks, some basic red fabric...make sure to check out all the individual sale areas! Precuts, Quilt Backings, etc!

We have a small fabric store in town, but her taste and mine do not intersect at any point. I want to buy locally but it's not really working out. Maybe I'll go buy some thread.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down