Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My brother's girlfriend and her daughter...

+2
bizzeedee
Lori
6 posters

Go down

My brother's girlfriend and her daughter... Empty My brother's girlfriend and her daughter...

Post by Lori Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

have been flown out to LA to have the daughter's court case filmed for the Judge Judy show! They're filming today. My brother said he thinks Judge Judy is going to be mean to Jennifer, and he'd let me know. Apparently, someone is suing her (an ex-BF's uncle) for car repairs he felt she should have paid more for. The show has people who sit in courtrooms all over the country who troll for possible cases. It may not ever air, but if it does, I'll let ya know.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

My brother's girlfriend and her daughter... Empty Re: My brother's girlfriend and her daughter...

Post by bizzeedee Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Hope Judge Judy sides with her... ya never know... she just doesn't being talked back at or to!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

My brother's girlfriend and her daughter... Empty Re: My brother's girlfriend and her daughter...

Post by agaphmou Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:15 am

I've seen Judy judy!(the show).She also my brother's favorite court show because she's so funny in a mean kind of way.If someone has an attitude or acts like a smart ass,she lets them have it.It's too funny(not that judge judy ever laughs).I hope your brother's g/f acts wisely.Personally,I prefer judge Marilyn MILLAN on the people's court.She is friendly and easy going unless you are really out of hand,or act like an ass.Well,good luck to her and don't forget to let us know! I'd love to watch!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:58 am

I hope she doesn't try to talk back to the judge! LOL! Hope the case goes well!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:37 am

My brother says she has a good amount of sass in her (Jennifer, not Judge Judy, although Judge Judy is maxed-out sassy herself). I wish he'd let me know and not keep me in suspense. I'm not sure of the process by which they let them know if and when the episode will air, but I'll keep you informed.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm

My brother said Jennifer lost the case. Should make for good tv though. He said it'll air and they'll email them to let them know when it'll be on.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm

I can't wait to see it! It's too bad she lost
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by 59pearly Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Aw, that's too bad she lost. Now, when a person loses does the show pay their part of the claim? Please let us know when it airs, I truly want to make sure I watch it Smile
59pearly
59pearly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Pearly, yep, they were in a no-lose situation as far as the lawsuit. The show paid any damages.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:28 pm

about 10 or 15 years ago the people's court sent us a letter inviting us to have our case on the show.We were evicting non-paying tenants then also.But the crazy nut-job gypsies didn't go for it.I was hoping they would have
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by 59pearly Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Thanks Lori, that is very interesting...
@agaphmou, wow, how did you come out with the eviction?
59pearly
59pearly

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 pm

That was many years ago,we finally evicted them after many court cases,they sprayed black paint on the walls ,refrigerator and everything,but we collected homeowners insurance.Of course we never got the money for the rent.They had grabbed and pulled my mother's hair out.That was just a nightmare,and the nutjobs here all know how to work the courts to delay and delay while we pay and we pay the lawyer.They even get a free defense lawyer
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:14 am

Jennifer's case is supposed to air today. If you have access to information like this, it's show #3546. I set the tivo to record, and it has 2 episodes on today, so I guess I'll watch them both. If you catch it, she's a young girl with straight, long hair. Pretty.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:26 pm

oh ! I'd love to watch,I don't know if I missed it! darn,I have to look for the time on it!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:52 pm

I am watching it and there is a blond girl from MI named Jennifer Kish. However, she is being sued by the aunt (not uncle) of a former boyfriend. Also it is not for car repairs, but for being bailed out of jail after shoplifting. Is this her Lori?

kleenaechs

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:44 pm

That was her. Obviously brother and I had our wires crossed.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm

I see why he thought the judge would be mean to her. The woman bailed her out of jail within 10 min of being called. The girl said she was terrified in jail, yet didn't seem very thankful to her. The girl's reason for not paying was that that the women had not asked her to before bailing her out. Um, wtf is that? The girl works 40 hrs a week in a dental office & lives at home, yet she doesn't pay one penny of her bail scratch

kleenaechs

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:49 pm

She wasn't all that mean, considering.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:18 pm

We don't get Judge Judy, so did't watch. But if her show is like any other reality TV, they tend them to make us think what isn't necessarilywhat goes on (take Survivof as an example.. how many times have we thought one person would be elminated when it deed it turns out being someone we didn't think it would be?)

Maybe same for Judge Judy kind of shows.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:27 am

I'm actually SHOCKED the judge didn't go crazy on her!!! In the episodes I have seen, she yells,screams and the veins in her neck bulge out,no joke.Especially if the person has an attitude or something lol
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:37 am

agaphmou wrote:I'm actually SHOCKED the judge didn't go crazy on her!!! In the episodes I have seen, she yells,screams and the veins in her neck bulge out,no joke.Especially if the person has an attitude or something lol

Maybe there were good vibes in the room. Even the aunt said in interviews afterwards something about she had helped her out this once but she didn't think she'd help her again, but then it sounded like she did say she'd help her again because she's a good kid. Probably better than the nephew. LOL
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Very Happy
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down