Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoors and Hawaiin Pizza

2 posters

Go down

Outdoors and Hawaiin Pizza Empty Outdoors and Hawaiin Pizza

Post by bizzeedee Fri May 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Not that yoga wasn't hard enough today (new positions), but came home and worked outside for several hours.... then Chuck went and got us a Hawaiian Pizza from Papa Murphy's (if you have them in your area, and haven't tried... they are excellent... take and bake).

We haven't had Hawaiian pizza since we left CA (egads, 30 years ago!).... was refreshing, but still perfer pepperoni and sausage... like the zip of the spices. 2/12th of a 14" pizza was almost a little more than I could deal with (I cut it into 12 slices)... looks like we have leftovers for tomorrow... good, because it will be another hot and humid outside day... thinking mowing and more.

Last edited by bizzeedee on Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I don't know my math LOL)
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Outdoors and Hawaiin Pizza Empty Re: Outdoors and Hawaiin Pizza

Post by edbson Fri May 28, 2010 9:18 pm

I did yard work, watched Xander, got Bayley new rollerblades, and then did more yard work ....oh and supervised the a/c people fixing the a/c...thank god, I wasn't sure if I could tolerate it breaking again.

We have Pineapple and canadian bacon pizza, I am guessing that is hawaiian? We get it from Dominoes....no take and bake place here.
We had Muffalettas for lunch, the 3 of us ate a whole one, and then roast beef sandwiches for dinner from the same place( Jason's Deli, the original one is here)I made Dh pick up, since I refuse to cook on Fridays
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Fri May 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Yes, Hawaiian is Canadian bacon and pineapple plus the red sauce, and cheese. I of course shook lots of crushed red pepper on it too! The take a bake pizzas are better than any Dominoes, Papa John's or Little Ceasars... they are fresh and hot from my own oven whe we eat them!

I've read about muffalettas... don't think I would care for them, lots of olives, right? I don't do olives.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down