Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mypoints Starbucks offer

2 posters

Go down

Mypoints Starbucks offer Empty Mypoints Starbucks offer

Post by kleenaechs Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:05 pm

A few days ago I read about the Starbucks reward program :
https://www.starbucks.com/card/rewards/#num=01&id=Rewards_Home

Canada:
https://www.starbucks.com/card/rewards/canada

I don't go to Starbucks much, but I do at times. I have a gift card that my kids gave me for Mother's Day last year. I was able to register that card. So now I get rewards when I make purchases with that card. You get a free drink on your birthday and other perks. People received free oatmeal coupons recently. Anyway, got all signed up the other day, then I saw on Mypoints home page today, an offer to get 25 points once, for registering a card at Starbucks. I went to my account at Starbucks and unregistered my card. Then going through the Mypoints link, signed up the same card all over again. Shock of shocks, it worked and the points are already pending Shocked I thought I would post it because I have such trouble with Mypoints, but this worked like a charm Very Happy
Oh and one more tip I read at a blog. If you purchase multiple drinks on one bill, you get one star. If you place separate orders, yet still pay with the same card for each, you will receive a star for each drink that way. HTH someone Mypoints Starbucks offer 765670

kleenaechs
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Mypoints Starbucks offer Empty Re: Mypoints Starbucks offer

Post by Lori Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Wow, cool! I think I may have a Starbucks card somewhere, too.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down