Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyPoints $1 Off Coupon + Try it FREE on Smart Start Box Offer

4 posters

Go down

MyPoints $1 Off Coupon + Try it FREE on Smart Start Box Offer Empty MyPoints $1 Off Coupon + Try it FREE on Smart Start Box Offer

Post by Lori Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:46 am

There's a coupon for $1 off Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites cereal from Kellogg's on MyPoints right now. I purchased the cereal yesterday and there's an offer on the box to try it free. Mail in the UPC code from the box, your dated receipt, and the rebate form inside the box and you'll get the money back.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

MyPoints $1 Off Coupon + Try it FREE on Smart Start Box Offer Empty Re: MyPoints $1 Off Coupon + Try it FREE on Smart Start Box Offer

Post by Honey Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:34 am

Thanks, but I still can't print coupons from MyPoints.
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5

Back to top Go down

MyPoints $1 Off Coupon + Try it FREE on Smart Start Box Offer Empty Re: MyPoints $1 Off Coupon + Try it FREE on Smart Start Box Offer

Post by Lori Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:46 am

Oddly enough, the coupons at MyPoints are the only ones I seem to be able to print.

MyPoints $1 Off Coupon + Try it FREE on Smart Start Box Offer Dontkn10

I guess you could still try a free box of the Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites, though.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:30 pm

That's great! I'll try to find it this weekend. Usually I'm horrible at finding things that I haven't heard of and have a coupon for.. ugh!

Thanks Lori Smile
Maggie
Maggie

Number of posts : 1181
Honeycomb : Level 6, 1 Golden Key
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:33 am

OK, ANOTHER heads up on what I believe is a Try it for Free deal:

I just got around to sending in the UPC etc for the Strawberry Oat Bites and saw that the official form says to enclose the UPC from FMW or SS. It turns out that you can buy either the Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites or new Frosted Mini Wheats Blueberry Muffin flavor. I have not noticed the Blueberry Muffin FMW in the store yet, but I'll try to remember to look for it and see if those boxes also have the try it free offer on them.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by effdee Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:08 pm

I tried to buy this one but of the last two stores I checked (Walgreens, no surprise, but also Super Target) they did not carry this specific variety. Has anyone gotten this to work on different varieties of Smart Start?

effdee
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down