Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kind of excited..

+6
chelle
bizzeedee
Lori
tara
edbson
KellyM
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

kind of excited.. - Page 7 Empty Re: kind of excited..

Post by KellyM Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:55 am

No, the bank said we should hear by Friday. The inspector is going to be calling back with an appt for sometime on Thurs or Fri. As soon as the bank gives us the go ahead (hopefully Fri) then Kris can let the bank know which appraiser we are going to use.
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:32 pm

So, we had inspection last week, everything went great. Only a couple tiny minor things two GFI outlets, the emergency shut off switch for the boiler was too high up on the wall and that was pretty much it. The appraisal happened really fast and the bank told Kris today that we are approved for the loan! So now it's just waiting to close on this place so we have the down payment for the new place. So as soon as we close on this one we can close on our house...
KellyM
KellyM

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 pm

WOO HOO Kelly!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:52 pm

cheers
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Now if everyone stops impeding my progress..Ugh..I have a billion things that have to be done. That's not that big of a deal, but the problem is that everyone keeps stalling me from getting things taken care of. I need to put a new shower in the master bathroom as per our sale agreement. The plumber is taking his sweet time getting back to me. He came and gave me an estimate for installation and told me where to go to buy the shower myself to save costs because he would have to charge me more if he was the one who got the shower. So I went to scout it out yesterday so that this weekend I could just go into the store and get what I need. They don't have the size I need and cannot order it. So I needed to know from the plumber if he can make modifications to use what they do have in stock or if I will have to special order from somewhere(which I would hate to do because it costs more). Then BIL who so kindly offered to put in the hot water heater is all of a sudden very busy and will get back to me at some point to let me know when he might be able to do it. I have a room to finish redecorating, all of the packing to do, homeschooling, regular house stuff, JJ's Dr appt (who has called 3 times in the last 24 hours to keep rescheduling different times for Friday. Everywhere I go, someone is preventing me from getting done what needs to get done. My luck it will all have to be done around the same time and last minute..I need a drink..
KellyM
KellyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:02 pm

I need a drink after just listening to that. drunken It'll all work out for you. It's nice to be able to cross something - anything! - off your To Do List, so it looks like something has been accomplished. I know it must feel like you're trying to juggle way too many balls, but it will work out. I say have that drink and relax for a few.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:57 am

Glad y'all got the house! Smile Now the REAL fun will start. I hate and love moving. at first you are SOO determined to do it organized and with purpose. Getting everything where it needs to go, marked exactly right, going through things etc. by the end, your just tossing crap left and right and swearing you will open boxes and put things up 'later'.. LOL

I can remember when BR and I bought our house. We were only 18 and 21. They wanted 56K for it. we offered 45 and ended up going back and forth up and down about 20 times, till we got to 49 for us, and 50 for them. Finally the real estate said "I'll throw in the 500 to meet you BOTH in the middle. "

We were able to start moving in the next day and had our wedding reception there the next month. I sure miss that house. LOL

When we listed just the property 12 years later, we went with the same agent, He told me he was glad I was just selling and not buying again. LOL But he didnt even call me with counter offers. He knew my bottom price and took care of everything till he got one for a little above it.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7