Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today..

3 posters

Go down

Today.. Empty Today..

Post by KellyM Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:15 am

I have about a billion things to do today. I've been up since about 5am sorting trash in the garage. When I paid Wynonna and her boyfriend to clean it, they just dumped stuff in the garbage cans without putting it in bags. My garbage man won't take loose garbage..and I don't like loose garbage in my cans because it makes them messy. Grrr, so I ended up paying them to do something which made more work for me. I have sawdust all through the house because my hubby was finishing up the livingroom moulding yesterday..I have all kinds of tools, painting supplies, etc you name it in here from the bathroom remodel.. I moved JJ into the spare room last night..so I can start on his room after thanksgiving. I have to clean the house from top to bottom which isn't as easy as it sounds with all of the stuff in here from doing the moulding for the livingroom and the bathroom project. I have saws, tools, wood, plaster, paint, moulding pieces, sawdust all through the livingroom..plus my regular housework to do. I have a 1/2 hour phone appointment with the Certified teacher who is the founder of Royal Academy ( a homeschooling school, which provides anything from consultations, all the way to complete homeschooling plans for which everything is taken care of for you) I don't have the $1,000. for that though. But for $30.00 for 1/2 hour I can consult with her and she can suggest a curriculum plan with what JJ wants to do with his future in mind. She would also be the teacher who reviews his portfolio at the end of the year. My sister has been dealing with her since she started homeschooling her kids about 17 years ago. She has her Masters in Education and is very gifted.
Anyway I have the phone appointment..her office is in Gray, which is about 6 hrs from here..needless to say the only time we will see her in person is once a year at porfolio review (we will have to drive down for that). So it looks like I will be homeschooling JJ after Thanksgiving break.

I wanted to get my Christmas tree up..usually I put it up the night before thanksgiving or the day after..but it looks like it's going to be a little later than that this year..
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Today.. Empty Re: Today..

Post by edbson Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:58 am

I have a bunch to do today too, already loaded the dishwasher twice, put a roast in the crockpot, and cleaned the fridge. The kids are going to see New Moon again, so I will have Xander for a coupleof hours....heading to walmart with him to get last minute stuff before I start cooking. A lady called me this morning and ordered a diaper bag and quilt and she needs it by friday....so I will be sewing late into the night tonite and tomorrow. Fortunately for the embroidery i can set the machine, and go...it does it's own thing, and would prefer I did not interfere.
I have to clean, make stuff to bring for Turkey day, and figure out how I am going to puree pumpkin without a blender or food processor....never got around to getting either.I also have about 6 bags to ship that sold on ebay this weekend....and I HATE going to the PO, but my printer staged a mutiny and won't print lables.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:19 pm

You're very busy EDBSON! Blenders are pretty cheap now,you can probably find one for 20 dollars
agaphmou
agaphmou

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:28 am

Well, that was an expensive phone call..but the curriculum is planned..it figured out to $1.00 a minute..45 min=$45.00..but this woman really knows what she is doing and I felt much better after having the consultation with her..she is a source of vast information and advice..so it went well I didn't get anything else done though..so it looks like a long day for me Tues..and Wed
KellyM
KellyM

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:36 am

Just came back from watching NEW MOON. I was supposed to see it opening night with my older niece,but I guess I cramped her friends' style lol.Twilight was more exciting but this one was good too. I may be much older,but Robert Pattinson presses my buttons lolllll
agaphmou
agaphmou

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down