Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Peeves?

+2
bizzeedee
edbson
6 posters

Go down

Pet Peeves? Empty Pet Peeves?

Post by edbson Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:57 pm

Come on, you know you have them!
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Pet Peeves? Empty Re: Pet Peeves?

Post by bizzeedee Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:59 pm

I do but this site isn't a blog, it's just for the short stuff Pet Peeves? 88315
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:22 am

Oh boy...My biggest pet peeve is someone who chews with their mouth open, I literally get sick to my stomach when I hear someone smacking their food with their mouth open and I can't eat.
KellyM
KellyM

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 am

I cannot stand it when someone chews with their mouth open, it's gross. Bad table manners in general get me, I mean really, how hard is it to keep your elbows off the table?

People who have to tell you how much they paid for whatever they have, for example" I bought this table at XXX and it was 14K", WHO cares...
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:06 pm

The sound of burnt toast being scraped. It's the sound they torture people in Hell with, I'm sure.

Also, when you go out of your way to do something nice for someone and they bitch at you because it wasn't perfect. Or when you take kids somewhere special and then they whine and complain because you won't take them to the gift shop or you can't stay all day long. My kids KNOW better than to do that. They know that if they ever want to come back, all I better here is "Thank you so much!"

Oh! And I hate those moms who sit back and let their kids get all crazy or start bullying other kids at the playground or McDonalds. Then if you say something to their kid they get all offended because you're not his mom, you shouldn't tell him what to do. Well I wouldn't have to if his mom would step up.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:15 pm

thebigscott wrote:The sound of burnt toast being scraped. It's the sound they torture people in Hell with, I'm sure.

Also, when you go out of your way to do something nice for someone and they bitch at you because it wasn't perfect. Or when you take kids somewhere special and then they whine and complain because you won't take them to the gift shop or you can't stay all day long. My kids KNOW better than to do that. They know that if they ever want to come back, all I better here is "Thank you so much!"

Oh! And I hate those moms who sit back and let their kids get all crazy or start bullying other kids at the playground or McDonalds. Then if you say something to their kid they get all offended because you're not his mom, you shouldn't tell him what to do. Well I wouldn't have to if his mom would step up.

I don't care about the toast but completely agree on the rest!
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:51 pm

I absolutely hate when you go out to eat at a restaurant and someone is sitting there talking on their cell phone. every single time when I've gone out to eat with my cousin and her boyfriend, he does this...she doesn't seem to mind, but I find it super rude and then we are sitting there waiting for him to finish eating because he's been on the phone for a half a hour or more.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down