Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone want to do me a quick favor?

2 posters

Go down

Someone want to do me a quick favor? Empty Someone want to do me a quick favor?

Post by KellyM Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:11 pm

I am looking at a comforter on Sears.com...I am signed in and want to add this comforter to my cart.. the chocolate/turquoise Queen size...when I click on " add to cart " it takes me to the sign in page. I am already signed in, but signed in again..once you sign in it says there are no items in your cart..so if you add the comforter again..it takes you back to sign in..a vicious circle. I want to know if it's just me or if it does it when someone else tries it. If it's just me, maybe my settings need to be changed or something, I dunno.. here is the link to the comforter
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_096B8668000P?vName=&cName=&sName=&mv=cmp
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do me a quick favor? Empty Re: Someone want to do me a quick favor?

Post by KellyM Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:20 pm

nevermind I am chatting online with a rep right now who is trying to figure out the problem
KellyM
KellyM

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do me a quick favor? Empty Re: Someone want to do me a quick favor?

Post by tara Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:28 am

Good Luck Kelly. I am not registered or I would have tried for you. I did not want to register because that makes it easier to actually place an order and I don't want that, lol.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down