Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renuzit super odor neutralizer

3 posters

Go down

Renuzit super odor neutralizer Empty Renuzit super odor neutralizer

Post by tara Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Anyone tried this stuff?
I may be the only person in the world but I don't like Febreeze, I don't like the smell and I don't think it works very well, in fact I think it leaves the fabrics smelling funkier than before. Price Chopper had the renuzit for $1.49 and I had $1.00 coupons so I had Rob grab a bottle to try. I LOVE IT. I sprayed the pink one all over last night before bed, it smelled nice but not so overpowering that I got a headache. This morning I was still loving it, the house smelled fresh and no hint of dog on the couch and chair. I had him get 5 more bottles, lol
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Renuzit super odor neutralizer Empty Re: Renuzit super odor neutralizer

Post by Honey Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:46 pm

I have not tried it, but I may now that you have reccomended it. I do like Febreze though. Which kind have you tried? For the animal smells, I prefer the one that has a green top and is called pet odor eliminator. The other scents are ok though. I have used the from Glade too - also called pet odor eliminator. It is just ok. This morning I tried the one from Arm & Hammer. I think I liked it pretty well. However, none of them help too much when the dogs get skunked (which is pretty often the last few weeks Rolling Eyes ).
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:28 pm

I use it, the pet one, and it even covers the smell of feet. Febreeze makes me sneeze, and bay wheeze, so we don't use much of it.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down