Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Southern California aka SoCal

+6
tara
emach12
trax
edbson
thebigscott
briteasafirefly
10 posters

Go down

Hi from Southern California aka SoCal Empty Hi from Southern California aka SoCal

Post by briteasafirefly Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:52 pm

I've been on here for a month or so now and finally got some time to introduce myself...

so hello! And I have to say that i almost like this site better than bzzagent since now i can hear about some of the other campaigns agents are getting.... I have to say that I am quite jealous about some of those campaigns!

On bzzagent I'm also briteasafirefly

I just finished the dodge truck campaign.... that was a waste of time. should have never signed up, but it was the first one that came to me without having to pay something!

Working on the Fruits & Passion one right now...

And in the past, I've had the Chili's Smokehouse Bacon burger campaign, Word of Mouth manual II, The TrackShack(another waste of time), and the Listerine Whitening Quick Dissolving Strips.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Hi from Southern California aka SoCal Empty Re: Hi from Southern California aka SoCal

Post by thebigscott Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Welcome firefly sunny I love your username! The word is that several new campaigns are coming out soon, so maybe you'll get a great one this time.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi from Southern California aka SoCal Empty Re: Hi from Southern California aka SoCal

Post by edbson Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:16 pm

Welcome!
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Greetings From British Columbia.
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by emach12 Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Welcome!!

I just finished the Dodge thing too and am hoping for more after the new year...keep your fingers crossed!!
emach12
emach12
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 163
Honeycomb : sitting at 4
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://waitingforthestopsigntoturngreen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 pm

welcome
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:12 am

Hi firefly! I think that's one of the things I like best about this board, too - knowing when new campaign invitations are going out and who's getting invited. It's great having a heads up rather than seeing something mentioned on the BzzMap and thinking that I probably just missed out on it because I only checked my page 4 times that day rather than 20. Smile
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:55 pm

Hi from Canada! Nice to see another new face!
I've taken a few campaigns that weren't so easy to Bzz because I hadn't had any other offers as well. At least now we know we only have to submit 2 reports/ campaign and we're not trying like mad to bzz something we're not that enthused about.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:16 am

Lori wrote:Hi firefly! I think that's one of the things I like best about this board, too - knowing when new campaign invitations are going out and who's getting invited. It's great having a heads up rather than seeing something mentioned on the BzzMap and thinking that I probably just missed out on it because I only checked my page 4 times that day rather than 20. Smile

Its hard enough for me to remember to check once a day, let alone multiple times a day...
i need to get into a routine checking my email first thing in the morning, but sometimes as a college student i pull some late nights and rather use that 15 minutes sleeping before class or work
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:18 am

thebigscott wrote:Welcome firefly sunny I love your username! The word is that several new campaigns are coming out soon, so maybe you'll get a great one this time.

thanks!!!
a friend suggested it quite a while back when i needed a username for something else and its stuck, although i can no longer remember what it was referencing...
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by karica4 Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Welcome! (Although I'm brand new myself!) Just wanted to say hi because I'm from Southern California myself. Smile

karica4
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Glad to have you here...
KellyM
KellyM

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down