Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lori

+3
Lori
chelle
KellyM
7 posters

Go down

Lori Empty Lori

Post by KellyM Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:15 pm

I just have to say that I LOVE your avatar! My daughter bought me the Bumble stuffed animal last year. It's a big joke around here for two reasons.
1. When I was about 5 or 6 and watched Rudolph for the 1st time, when the Bumble peeked over the mountain and roared I threw up I was so scared! lol So my hubby and the kids make fun of me for it Smile
2. My husband is a big and tall man, so I kind of tease him because he is the only one tall enough to put the star on the tree, so every year when we have him put it on I always say in my best Yukon Cornielius voice, "Looky what he can do!"
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Lori Empty Re: Lori

Post by chelle Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:54 am

Your avatar makes me smile too lori. I LOVE that show!! I hate that I missed it tonight Sad

I hope it comes back on, cause I really enjoy it! Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:03 am

I love him, too. RTRNR is my favorite Christmas cartoon. I thought it was on tonight, though, so hopefully you didn't miss it Chelle.

Last year our quilt group had a challenge with these guidelines:
1. Holiday Wallhanging no larger than 36" by 36"
2. Had to have a Star in it

My very first thought was to make a wallhanging of Bumble hanging the star on the tree back at Santa's place. The idea just cracked me up because I knew that everone else would go withthe religious angle and here I'd have a big old Bumble. In fact that's why I had collected this photo, because I was looking for inspiration. I changed my mind and went with a Reindeer outside with a star in the border of the wallhanging, but I have not forgotten my Bumble idea.

Edit:
I got this in my email a couple of years ago. DS was at the mall when he made a Bumble sighting and had someone take this with his cell phone.
Lori Abomin10
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 am

KellyM wrote:I just have to say that I LOVE your avatar! My daughter bought me the Bumble stuffed animal last year. It's a big joke around here for two reasons.
1. When I was about 5 or 6 and watched Rudolph for the 1st time, when the Bumble peeked over the mountain and roared I threw up I was so scared! lol So my hubby and the kids make fun of me for it Smile
2. My husband is a big and tall man, so I kind of tease him because he is the only one tall enough to put the star on the tree, so every year when we have him put it on I always say in my best Yukon Cornielius voice, "Looky what he can do!"

Whenever I check the mail and didn't get anything or it hadn't run, I do Yukon Cornielius saying "Nuthin"!

And my holiday story of being too scared is when I watched the Wizard of Oz on TV the first time we were at my aunt's house eating spagetti while we watched. When the wicked witch was spying on Dorothy in her crystal ball I started getting scared and my cousin decided to protect me by throwing a meatball at the TV.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:17 am

oh my Karen, my son was scared of the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz almost right up until he was a teen! I had to laugh because my husband also does, "Nuthin!"
KellyM
KellyM

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 am

LOL Meatballs to the rescue! Maybe water isn't the only thing that can protect you from the wicked witch.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:09 am

Chelle- it's suppose to be on tonight on CBS @ 8, well it says 8 for here, not sure how that works. How does that work? If I am watching a show at 8 here, are you watching it at 7? or an hour after me? LOL
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:25 am

Comes on CBS at 7 here, so 7 for Chelle too.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Y'all are correct. I was thinking i missed it last night cause last night was Wend....

But it was still tuesday. I guess it just seemed like I had spend a solid 2 days in town.. (left at 7:30am got home at 9 and still had to unload...

But I am glad that y'all corrected me. I had this on DVD somewhere, but dont know where.. Sad
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BuzzNut Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:44 pm

chelle wrote:I was thinking i missed it last night cause last night was Wend....
But it was still tuesday.
I'm so glad I am not the only one that has those kind of days!
BuzzNut
BuzzNut

Number of posts : 1737
Honeycomb : Level 6 ....the endless doom
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down