Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby

+16
trax
mrschia
Momto3
bzzshell
Honey
aurora04
Heather
Lori
chjoed
chelle
Missy
edbson
thebigscott
KellyM
tara
Ender5803
20 posters

Go down

Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby Empty Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby

Post by Ender5803 Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:47 pm

The other day I posted how I had been spotting and had great check up and Ultrasounds but a hematoma. I had just had a wonderful appt and my baby looked great. That evening Yesterday, I was eating dinner and my water broke. I rushed to the ER and while waiting the baby passed out and I am very sad to say was still moving and alive breifly and Placenta still inside attached. I know this is horrible to even tell this but I need to get it out. I can't get the image out of my head of this strong Baby, A boy, was perfect and about 15 weeks. Soon after a long painful surprising labor to deliver the placenta I bleed more than they wanted and was almost sent to surgery when it suddenly came out. I am so upset and shaken its hard to write but I had to get it out.

They have run many test but none of which I will know whats going on for weeks. Like I said everything was good and it was very sudden. I still need all the PRAYERS i can get to ensure I am going to be okay. I am very scared and I have a beautiful 4 year I still need to take care of and the bleeding hasn't stopped but overall things look good. I just need the prayers for me and the baby I lost.
Ender5803
Ender5803
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby Empty Re: Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby

Post by tara Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:51 pm

Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby 820607
There is nothing I can say, you have my prayers Sherry.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby Empty Re: Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby

Post by KellyM Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:55 pm

I am so sorry this happened to you... Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby 820607 Wishing I were there in person to give you those Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby 820607 s
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Oh Sherry! I am so, so sorry for you, your family, and your baby son. Please don't worry about saying whatever you feel like you need to say about this. I know there is very little we can do for you except pray, but we can at least give you a safe place to talk. I had a miscarriage a few years ago, and although it much earlier than yours, I know it devastated me. I can't even imagine how much harder this loss would be, so much later in the pregnancy, and to see him alive... I am crying just reading about it, much less living it. Sad I will of course pray for you and your family and son.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:22 pm

We are here for you to talk, vent, cry, whatever...and you have my prayers. I have been where you are, and if you need a shoulder i have one.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:06 am

*hugs* I am soooo sorry!! Don't worry about what you let out. We are here for you! We care for you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts.
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:10 am

I wish I had words to make it better, of course you have my prayers. I cant say I know how you are feeling, but I can say I will listen if you need to talk.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chjoed Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:06 am

Thoughts and prayers sent. I share your pain Hun. I know how hard miscarrying is, I missed carried in July, was deeply depressed. I with drew from all activities besides the basics day to day stuff. One day while surfing the net I found a prayer written by a mother coping with her miscarriage:

Father God, I come to you in pain and despair. I do not pretend to understand why you took this child so soon. The death of this child has left me hurting and overwhelmed with grief. I long for the return of my child that miscarried; please help me to accept Your will and Your way. Please Father, help me to give this child to You to hold until we are reunited in Your presence.

Help me to choose to give You my hurt, anger, and sadness. Help me to receive Your peace, comfort, and healing touch. Help me to trust and believe You will heal my pain and restore my joy. Grant me the strength to deal with the changes in my body, the rages of hormones, and roller coaster emotions. Strengthen me to deal with the grief that threatens to overwhelm me.

Help me to accept the fellowship of others who seek to comfort me. Help me to share my grief with my husband in a manner that will please and honor You and let this tragedy draw us closer to each other as we draw closer to You.

Give me a garment of praise for my mourning and replace my despair with Your rest (Isaiah 61:3) (Matthew 11:28-29). Oh Father, please wipe the tears from my eyes (Revelation 21:4). Hold the key to my heart. Amen

I added a few links that helped me.
http://www.epinions.com/content_4867072132 great story
http://www.ourmiscarriage.com/home.html
http://www.pioneerthinking.com/aw_miscarriage.html
http://www.epigee.org/fetal/coping.html
chjoed
chjoed
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 122
Honeycomb : Social Bee Level 5
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:07 am

I'm crying with you Sherry. I'm so sorry you had to go through this again.

Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:08 am

Although nothing can ease your sorrow... please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Heather
Heather
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora04 Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:23 am

I am so sorry! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!
aurora04
aurora04

Number of posts : 766
Honeycomb : Level 6, Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:53 am

Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzshell Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 am

I feel so sorry for you and will keep you in my prayers. Need prayer for my family and myself Lost Baby 820607
bzzshell
bzzshell
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Honeycomb : level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Momto3 Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:35 pm

Sherry, I am so sorry this happened! Prayers have been and will continue to be said.

Momto3
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Oh Sherry, I am so very sorry. I will be praying for you and your family.

We are here to support you in any way we can. Please vent on us, hugs to you!
mrschia
mrschia

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:49 pm

I am so very sorry.
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:16 pm

terrible, sad news.... I am so sorry~
kath
kath

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Connie Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:12 pm

I am so sorry you are going through this. Please know you have a lot of support here to help you get through. We are here if you need to vent, cry, rage, anything. I will be praying that you are okay.
Connie
Connie

Number of posts : 890

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:33 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have been there myself a couple of times, and I know it is hard. Try your best to look at it positively. God was taking care of this child, and trust in him it was for the best. Keep strong and talk all you need to.
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:59 pm

I am so very sorry for the loss you are suffering. I also experienced a similar miscarriage- please allow yourself all the time you need to grieve. Nothing is more difficult than the loss of a child. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down