Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

awwwww how sweet. So whats your ringtone or awnser tone?

+8
Lori
Starrlyte
edbson
Missy
Maggie
tara
thebigscott
chelle
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

awwwww how sweet.   So whats your ringtone or awnser tone? Empty awwwww how sweet. So whats your ringtone or awnser tone?

Post by chelle Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:18 pm

I called BR a few minutes ago, and he has answer tones on his cell phone.
And he has personalized them. differnt ones for differnt people.
His awnser tone for me is, your so hot by Kid Rock. Now after being together for 16-17 years, that is just so sweet. Smile

Last edited by chelle on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

awwwww how sweet.   So whats your ringtone or awnser tone? Empty Re: awwwww how sweet. So whats your ringtone or awnser tone?

Post by thebigscott Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:01 pm

That IS sweet! It's nice when love lasts, isn't it?
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

awwwww how sweet.   So whats your ringtone or awnser tone? Empty Re: awwwww how sweet. So whats your ringtone or awnser tone?

Post by chelle Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Have you heard the song karen?

cause I aint sure thats love.. ROFLMAO!

But thats okay, cause like I said, after that many years its nice to still have 'something' ... awwwww how sweet.   So whats your ringtone or awnser tone? 88315
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:04 pm

I agree that is sweet... I just yelled at Robby- my ring is the same as everyone else.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:08 pm

ROFLMAO Tara!!

I am just shocked its not "take this job and shove it" or heck, whats that song where kid rock is dissing Pam? LOL

a while back I tried to find 'your man' by Josh Turner, and was going to set THAT as my answer tone for when I called him. Cause I SOOOOOOOO love that song. OMG. I LOVE hat song. But I couldnt find it. Sad AT&T didnt offer it.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:10 pm

I would probably end up with Crazy Bitch or maybe Get in the ring (gnr)
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:12 pm

We just have one cell phone and the ring tone is the same for everyone: Zoe shouting "Get the phone! Get the phone! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daaaaa! Get the phone! Get the phone!"
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:14 pm

yeah we only have one phone too. Technically I have a phone... it's a family plan my mom added me too when I worked for her and teh four year contract hasn't quite run out yet- when it does it is very likely we will have no phone again. I wont pay for two and we get no reception on the cell here at home, so I consider it a waste.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:20 pm

That's so sweet of him to do that! Smile
and is it this song here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFzFnx6YXE4

LOL!
Maggie
Maggie

Number of posts : 1181
Honeycomb : Level 6, 1 Golden Key
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:27 pm

ROFLMAO Tara!!

Ohhhh how cute karen!

Now is that the ring tone or the awnser tone? Cause with AT&T I dont think you can make an answer tone, you have to pick from their selection.

But with ringtones its what ever you want.

I have
for almost everyone: REdneck woman.
For when BR calls: Aint as good as I once was by TOby Keith
For when my MIL calls: Roy D mercer saying "pick up the phone numbnuts, nobody wants to hear your agervating ring tone, pick up the damn phone" or some such.
For when a few of the PTA woman call : take this job and shove it
For when a few female friends call "I wana talk about me" by Toby Keith
For my dad "I love this bar"

When I get a text message a voice comes on chanting "I got a text message" its funny sounding

When I get voicemail then Strother Martin as the Captian on ... oh shit.. whats that army show... ??? now I cant remember... BUT anyway, when I get a voice mail it says "what we have here is failure to communicate"

and my awnser tone is "God Bless Texas" by Little Texas I only have one, everyone hears it. Except my grandfather. cause it confuses the hell out of him when he calls and music starts to play. He thinks I dont know the phone is ringing.

OH and my voice mail message says "hey this is michelle, I cant come to the phone right now, I dont know where I'm at, but obviously neither do you, so leave me a message and if I find me then I will call you back. Talk to you later! bye! "

I just called it to make sure of what it said. OMG I am SOOO way country. LOL Seriously.

I actually have had mystery shop companies call me and be laughing when I get the message. Or have had a few call right back just to tell me that they wanted someone to hear the message.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:28 pm

I've heard the song. And I still think it's love. If you feel that way about someone for 2 or 3 weeks, it's just lust. For 17 years, it's love.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:30 pm

I saw him SOOO close to nekkid from just a few feet away. He was wearing a sock, and boots, on very different appendages, lol. Woodstock 99 or was it 98? Either way it was no peace loving, tree hugging festival.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:37 pm

My bro is all decked out in ringtones. His text message alert annoys the hell out of me... some funky noise and then message from the darkside. It's from Lord of the Rings and at first it was cool.... that was like a year ago, I started to hate it about 12,786 times ago. The rest is mostly from musicals..well I get wish you were here. I do like the Rocky Horror ones though.....
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:43 pm

Its the chorus that I hear playing.

And I cant do youtube, dial up and all. Sad

But if you google so Hott lyrics kid rock it comes up.

Smile yeah Karen, cause honestly, he would have to love me to still feel that way Smile ROFLMAO!

really tara? I havent seen anyone live in.... years.. LOL

I need to change my answer tone. I know I do. But my ringtones? I LOVE them. cant change them. cant get rid of them. I LOVE them.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:16 am

I want an answer tone. But I have Pay as you go and they dont allow that just yet.

I have sooo many ringtones.

Everything from my cousin's band to tech N9ne, Primus, Janis Joplin, Micheal Jackson, Shakira, Sir Mix-Alot, Fergie, the Phantom of the Opera theme, etc... I think I have about 30 downloaded songs. Everyone has thier own ringtone, or each group (I can group people together, ie: Family, Friend's, Tim's Work, VIP) has thier own tone.
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:23 am

That IS sweet, my t\ringtone on Dh's phone is Cold hard bitch....
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:11 am

ROFLMAO erin!! BR must not have found that one yet..

I am fiqurein he is just hintin with this song Wink LOL

Maggie, I finally got the first few bars of that song to load, and yes, thats it.

LOL, I dont know how long I have been sitting here waiting. I forgot I had it open in another window, but it just went off. scared the crap out of me.

But from my post right after yours till now is how long its been trying to go. It stopped after the first few bars, so I never even heard the whole thing. LOL dial up sucks!!
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrlyte Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:51 am

For Hubby I have Hallejuiah! - The Jeff Beck Version
For almost everyone I have Leah's Theme from Star Wars
For my family I have a Jetson's ringtone
And for home I have Stan Lee saying- Answer the Phone true believer, it's headquarters calling....

LOL!

On my old phone I had it play the Cuckoo Waltz for my brother! Smile
Starrlyte
Starrlyte
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 349
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:56 am

edited because I forgot DD played with my phone and now I have all different ringtones.....LOL...see below.

Last edited by edbson on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:01 am

You youngsters are so cute with your ringtones. LMBO My phone plays the theme from The Office when it rings. That's the only one I have! If it wasn't for DS it would still be a standard ring, so I'm grateful for this much.

Last edited by thebutlerdidit on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:05 am

LOL Chelle.

My ringtone is the same for everyone, "Maggie your phone is ringing!Pick up your phone!!!!"
Maggie
Maggie

Number of posts : 1181
Honeycomb : Level 6, 1 Golden Key
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrlyte Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:18 am

I don't think I've been called a youngster in like......forever! LOL! Of course I keep saying that I'm just a kid masquarading as an adult, and someday someone other than me will figure it out! ROFL! Ever hear the song "This is not my beautiful life..." ? That's how I feel sometimes, I'm just not OLD enough for all this!!! Hahahaha! (just to be clear, I'll be 42 in October!)
Starrlyte
Starrlyte
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 349
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtTigress Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:34 am

I have Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac.. It's the song I was named after so that's the one I always use. My husband has Self Control by Laura Branigan... I put Rhiannon as the ringtone when I call on his old phone, but I haven't set it up on his new one... (he always has me change it.. not that he couldn't do it... it's just easier to ask me to do it.. awwwww how sweet.   So whats your ringtone or awnser tone? 956600)
WhtTigress
WhtTigress
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 105
Honeycomb : Level 6 - Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:36 pm

My ringtones:

When Hubby calls - At Last by Etta James
When Mom calls - Sweet Home Alabama
When my 6'5 friend (tony soprano look a like) friend Rushie calls -Theme song from the Sopranos
When my friend Kyna calls _ We are Family (she's like my little sis)
When my friend Jo~Jo(aka Ann Frank) calls - Bridge Over Troubled Water
When my Evil daughter calls - Get Busy by Sean Paul
When my Good daughter calls - Forever Young by Rod Stewart
When my brother calls - Momma Tried by Merle Haggard

My normal ringtone is Santeria by Sublime

When I have a message waiting or get a text "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" plays

Hubby's ringtone for me is either "Walk the Line" or "Crazy Bitch" by BuckCherry depends on how amorous or angry he is with me.

I have a buch more...wow I didn't realize just how many I have
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Okay, I have my phone now... last night it was with the hubby at work.

My Mom- "Don't Know Why" by Norah Jones
MIL- "Peaches" by Presidents of the United States
Brothers- "Stone Survivor" by Low of the Low (my cousin's band)
friend, Joe- "Whatever, whenever" by Shakira (he got to choose his)
Landlord- "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al
Hubby- "My Name is Mud" by Primus
Son's godfather- "Too Many Puppies" by Primus
Best Friend- "Caribou Lou" by Tech N9ne
SIL- "Stars are Blind" by Paris Hilton
Family- "Don't Stop the Music" by Rhianna
Ex-roommate- "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix Alot
Friends- "Clumsy" by Fergie
Business- "Ave Maria" by Andrea Bocelli
Hubby's work/co-workers- "Only the Lonely" by Roy Orbison
Hubby's friends- "Locked Up" by Eman (sp?)
other SIL- "Rehab" by Amy Whinehouse

** Most of the songs are cause that person is a fan of them... or if I am not particulary fond of the person, I give them a ringtone that is fitting for them. Not saying who that is though... Rolling Eyes **

I use Thriller as my main alarm song- mostly for when I have to make sure the hubby is up for work. I also have "unwritten", "Summertime", "The way I are", "Miss Independant", "Star Wars theme", "Simpsons theme", "Say it Right", "Rumors", "Pon de replay", "Phantom of the Opera theme", Quagmire from Family Guy saying "Gigity, alright", a couple of Britney Spears songs, "Lady Marmalade", and I could go on and on. I have downloaded over 30 songs, and have room for about 10 more or so. Waiting for some songs to be available, since I can download for free. =)

SCAR-
My cousins band is hosting an after party with Buckcherry next week. I so wish I could go, but it is a 2 hour drive and in the middle of the week. =(
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next