Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, Finally got Lancome Points Credited...but Not Really

5 posters

Go down

OK, Finally got Lancome Points Credited...but Not Really Empty OK, Finally got Lancome Points Credited...but Not Really

Post by Lori Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:44 am

I was happy to see that my MyPoints total this morning reflects the 2,000 Points promised for the Lancome purchase. However, when I went to my account I saw that although the points posted on June 7, they will be pending until July 7. The purchase itself was made on May 18th.

So just a heads up on what to expect from this sort of transaction. By the way, this seems to be one of those transactions where the points are applicable not just once but with each purchase.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

OK, Finally got Lancome Points Credited...but Not Really Empty Re: OK, Finally got Lancome Points Credited...but Not Really

Post by Honey Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:04 am

Sorry Lori. That is so typical of MyPoints. I can't believe people were saying we were making things up about Mypoints to cause trouble geez!
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

OK, Finally got Lancome Points Credited...but Not Really Empty Re: OK, Finally got Lancome Points Credited...but Not Really

Post by brandiland73 Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:11 am

It also depends on the merchant but 30 days is the norm but I have seen it take much more too. Hey at least that is a great point bonus if you use the stuff.
brandiland73
brandiland73
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:55 pm

You made a purchase mid May and aren't able to use the points until July? I'm sorry, but I don't think that would be acceptable to me.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCuffs Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:46 pm

I'm pretty sure it's so people don't make the purchase then return the item just to get the points. Sounds fair enough to me.
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down