Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well I finally broke down and spent most of my Coke Points...

4 posters

Go down

Well I finally broke down and spent most of my Coke Points... Empty Well I finally broke down and spent most of my Coke Points...

Post by KellyM Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:15 am

I have been waiting for new rewards. I used to get the Sephora e-gift cards, but they haven't had those in quite a while, and I haven't really seen anything else I wanted. I really did like the Snapfish mugs and photobooks but you have to pay shipping on them. I was holding off on getting those for that reason. I can't afford shipping right now, but they do make really nice gifts and I know that the mugs (i am not sure on the photobooks) are for a limited time. Once you redeem the codes with your snapfish account however you have the credit for them indefinitely. So I did decide to get them with my points. I was able to get 3 photobooks and 2 mugs, though I haven't ordered them, I have the free credits for them in my account. At some point I will be able to pay for shipping, or wait for another free shipping code and these will make really nice gifts. The only problem is that it will take that amount of time for me to upload the photos since I have dial up lol. It is possible to do it, just very tedious and I have to do one pic at a time and sometimes I have to downsize them so that the upload goes faster and I don't time out. But all in all I am happy that I decided to do it.
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Well I finally broke down and spent most of my Coke Points... Empty Re: Well I finally broke down and spent most of my Coke Points...

Post by Connie Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:25 am

I bet they will be great and make someone very happy! Will you use them as Christmas gifts?
Connie
Connie
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Well I finally broke down and spent most of my Coke Points... Empty Re: Well I finally broke down and spent most of my Coke Points...

Post by KellyM Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:30 am

either Christmas or Mothers Day gifts for the photobooks, the mugs I think I will use for B-day gifts and put those individual sized pkgs for one pot of coffee and also chocolate in them..my sister in law Rani's two favorite things coffee and chocolate Smile
KellyM
KellyM

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:11 am

I've loved everything I ordered from them. And I'm sure they'll have free shipping come soon.

Maybe you can put everything on a portable drive and do it from your library.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:29 am

Kelly, I think you've convinced me that the mugs are a great deal. I'm off to throw some influence my son's way and try to get him to try one. He's officially in charge of the Coke Rewards but I can use my influence when needed.

Just to clarify - you can sometimes find free shippig codes for mugs?
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:41 am

Yes, you can.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:20 pm

I just got one of the mugs about 1 1/2 weeks ago on a free shipping deal...it came out really nice too, and I didn't pay one cent for anything because I already had a credit in my snapfish account for a free mug and mousepad, and the free shipping deal was for mugs mousepads and something else.

BTW the mugs are only 145 points each, the photobooks are 285 points each.

Karen, I never thought of that (D'oh!) It would probably take just a minute or two to do it that way, thanks Smile
KellyM
KellyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down