Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, it's 5:30, and I don't know where the bzzers are!

+5
Rebecca1340
thebigscott
kath
Ender5803
bizzeedee
9 posters

Go down

Hey, it's 5:30, and I don't know where the bzzers are! Empty Hey, it's 5:30, and I don't know where the bzzers are!

Post by bizzeedee Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:29 pm

I'm guessing your all cooking or serving dinner... suddenly, no one here Crying or Very sad

Oh well, I'll be leaving in about 15 minutes, joining my "other' bunco group tonight. Supper will be ???? well I don't know, a German gal is doing the cooking tonight.

Home to come home with a few more bucks in my pocket than what I leave with, but if not, know I'll have a yumm-o supper and a heck of a lot of fun.

See you tomorrow. Hey, it's 5:30, and I don't know where the bzzers are! 575339 ( don't know what this emoticon is, but figured I'd give it a try Exclamation
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's 5:30, and I don't know where the bzzers are! Empty Re: Hey, it's 5:30, and I don't know where the bzzers are!

Post by Ender5803 Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:33 pm

Do I not count Crying or Very sad
Ender5803
Ender5803
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's 5:30, and I don't know where the bzzers are! Empty Re: Hey, it's 5:30, and I don't know where the bzzers are!

Post by bizzeedee Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:36 pm

Oh, gosh, I'm embarrassed... I didn't think to look to see who was on line, just knew that I had gone thru all the new posts and there were no more, so figured you'd all gone to the kitchen!

I've got about 5 mintues before my ride... so still hanging around. I'll look before I post this kind of question next time Embarassed
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:15 pm

No That's okay really. It hard to tell with me. Sometimes I forget to close the webpage and it show me online. I was just foolin with ya Laughing
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:18 pm

I was calling the pizza place!
kath
kath

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:20 pm

Pepperoni?? If so, save me a slice, I'm on my way over.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Karn.. I wish you could!

its from a little family pizza store... has been around for years and is the ymmiest pizza ever..
he puts the cheese on first.. then the sauce thanthe other toppings and yes

I did order pepperoni!
kath
kath

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:53 pm

If we ever do get together in person, I'm voting you bring some pizza with you. Hey, it's 5:30, and I don't know where the bzzers are! 765670
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Sorry, for some reason the kids think I should feed them supper every night. Of course I put it in front of them and they turned up their noses. "We don't like stew!" got pretty annoying when you consider that I made it from scratch!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:12 pm

If we ever get together I will definitely bring Pizza! It has been taken or shipped all over the country, LOL

Did you mention Boston before?

I used to live there... or actually in Swampscott....
kath
kath

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:29 pm

thebigscott wrote:If we ever do get together in person, I'm voting you bring some pizza with you. Hey, it's 5:30, and I don't know where the bzzers are! 765670
me too! I'm willing to drive 700 miles for good pizza. Pizza in Hopkinsville sucks. Hubby and I drive 40 miles to get good pizza, 300 miles to (St.Louis) to get great pizza! Pepperoni & sausage for us!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 pm

Next time you're in Berea, skip Boone Tavern and walk down the block to PapaLeno's. It's my favorite local restaurant.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:32 pm

thebigscott wrote:Next time you're in Berea, skip Boone Tavern and walk down the block to PapaLeno's. It's my favorite local restaurant.

You mean for pizza or just plain good Italian, which we also miss greatly!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:33 pm

bizzeedee wrote:
Oh well, I'll be leaving in about 15 minutes, joining my "other' bunco group tonight. Supper will be ???? well I don't know, a German gal is doing the cooking tonight.

Home to come home with a few more bucks in my pocket than what I leave with, but if not, know I'll have a yumm-o supper and a heck of a lot of fun.

Exclamation

Well I just got home (well 1/2 hr ago) from buno and walked in the door with $5. Which means I broke even for the night. Good thing, the food tonight was cooked by a young novice, not very good but hey, had a good time none the less Exclamation
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:34 pm

thebigscott wrote:Next time you're in Berea, skip Boone Tavern and walk down the block to PapaLeno's. It's my favorite local restaurant.

OMG, just noticed that you're now a Queen Bee... boy do I have some cathing up to do!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Iwas off doing a few surveys. I did get a product test, I cant reveal it, but its two weeks worth of something that I NEED for BOW!! and I get paid 8 bucks! LOL
all I do is a survey at the end
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:27 pm

bizzeedee wrote:

You mean for pizza or just plain good Italian, which we also miss greatly!

Both! I'm a pizza girl, myself, but my husband eats just about everything and neither one of us have ever had a bad meal there. The one time our pizza came with a big spot without cheese (and a big old bubble in the crust that had caused it to slide off), we mentioned it to them and they came out with a replacement and told us to keep both.

And don't forget to tell me when you come! I want to meet all my new friends and you're the closest.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:13 am

chelle wrote:Iwas off doing a few surveys. I did get a product test, I cant reveal it, but its two weeks worth of something that I NEED for BOW!! and I get paid 8 bucks! LOL
all I do is a survey at the end

Awesome! nothing better than getting something you could really use. I went through your list signed up a ton of them. Spent three days filling out the startup non paid surveys. Since then I gotten maybe 8 invites and make it as far the screen where I check homemaker and get sorry you don't qualify Sad UGGGHHHH I said I was a homemaker in the beginning- now they are just teasing me, I think, lol.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:26 am

I signed up for a few, too. Not much success. I don't live near a large city and got weeded out of a couple surveys on the first question. I think I got 20 points for one effort and a "sorry, you don't qualify" for another. One paid $2. Oh well.

Which ones send products? I love that.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:06 am

IT took me about a month of doing them daily before I got any money. Smile

And those points do add up on some. I trade in points for checks Smile
lets see.. product tests. Survey spot, pinecone, my survey.com ( i think) focus forward, shespeaks, livewire, sorry thats all my mind will come up with .
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:31 am

Pinecone has the best reputation out there IMO. Products + cash paid on time. I just wish I got more surveys from them.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fergui Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:07 pm

Yeah...you have to do them for a while before you actually see any money coming in from them usually. They'll start you out with screeners and sweepstakes entries, then move up to the $1-$2 ones, but after a while they bigger paying ones start coming in. I think they wait to see if you're serious or not about taking them. It also helps if you sign up with a lot of different companies and not just a few. The more the better. Very Happy

Chelle, I was trying to remember any other PT sites, and I know there are a couple others, but I can't think of what they are. The ones you mentioned are the good ones, though. Oh...I hear SayNation is a good one too, if you can get in there. You need an invite.
fergui
fergui
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down