Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just hello...

+3
tara
agaphmou
bizzeedee
7 posters

Go down

Just hello... Empty Just hello...

Post by bizzeedee Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:42 pm

where is everyone? miss hearing what's going on.

I bought a new car, Ford Fiesta, which has SNYC so needed to buy a new cell to work with it... ordered a Rumor Touch which Virgin assured me would work... it's beem sitting at a Fed Ex just 25 miles away since early this morrning. but "not scheduled for delivery (VM said the 18th) so they can't deliver before ETD? WTH?
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Just hello... Empty Re: Just hello...

Post by agaphmou Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:05 am

Hey Dee!Patience,you'll get the phone.Everything is quiet because there's nothing going on.Hopefully some campaign will launch tomorrow and breath some life into the room Very Happy
agaphmou
agaphmou

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:07 am

Congrats on the car Dee! I've been busy, busy, busy. For some stupid reason I agreed to babysit this summer, so I have 3 kids (plus my two, so I have a 4 yr old, 2 5 yr olds and 2 eight year olds, and occasionally a 7 yr old too) from 7-4 and then we are at swim lessons and swim team from 5-9 every night. Swim team is a ton of fun! I know what I am NOT doing next summer, these kids are driving me insane! Sure makes me appreciate how good my own are though!

I bought a Dodge Journey back in May to haul all these kids around this summer, they just didn't fit in the impala. I feel like I am driving a school bus, I don't think I will ever get use to it. I miss my car. My next car may be a sound-proof 1 seat smart car..... the kids can be towed behind where I can't hear the whining! LMAO

I am a new thirty-one consultant. I've never done direct sales so that has been interesting, lol. I am not very good at it but I really do love the products so I will give it 90 days and see how it goes. I have absolutely no free time to host parties and such so at this point it's just been catalog parties.... those are easy I can handle that!

In the midst of siding the house and my husband is finally building my top cabinets for the kitchen to match the beautiful bottom ones he made me.... THREE years ago.

Also slowly working my through my summer reading list, slow going when I only have a couple minutes here and there and I am just so darn tired at the end of the day, I am so thankful for my Nook!

Only 6 and a half weeks to go. Wish me luck, I probably need it : )
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm

OMG Tara! The most I ever babysat was 2 ,and they were great kids,my niece and nephew lol. Good luck,girl! lol
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Tara. your tale really tired me out... I like the idea of the Smart car and your hubby could build a little trailer to be towed.... kids would love them Very Happy
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Hello - yes, it has been quiet here. It is summer and everyone does get busy. We recently attended our grandsons' graduation. Wow - what a proud moment, I cried. A beautiful trip it was, toured Mount Robson, B.C. - awesome beauty.

Enjoy your summer, enjoy receiving all those mega campaigns that are going to overflow your wine glass. Laughing
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Congrats Trax! I'll be feeling that proud moment when my niece graduates h.s. next year! How does time pass so quickly?!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 pm

We've been trying to sort through my mother in law's estate. She lived about an hour and a half down the highway so it's been a bit time consuming. I'm a bit sore from my truck crash still, but nothing I can't handle -- I'm just thankful it happened before I got to the highway! Devon has soccer a couple of mornings/week and I'm still working midnights on the weekends. No campaigns here, but with a score of 0.7 I'm not expecting one any time soon!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2BzzOrNot2Bzz Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Yes pretty quiet here... I'm getting for a trip to Boston soon...then a girls annual weekend to Myrtle Beach for my birthday. Then to Topsail Beach as our last trip of the summer.

Other than that... just hoping summer flies by quick so my other one can go back to school. It's been quite an interesting summer with two kids!!

2BzzOrNot2Bzz
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 567
Honeycomb : Doomed in Level 6...
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 pm

You're so lucky taking all these trips this year Jackie!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by 2BzzOrNot2Bzz Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 pm

agaphmou wrote:You're so lucky taking all these trips this year Jackie!

We don't take good ones as we used to before kids Athena, but we still try. I miss living in San Diego where we could travel all over the fun places by car within hours.

2BzzOrNot2Bzz

Number of posts : 567
Honeycomb : Doomed in Level 6...
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:36 pm

bizzeedee wrote:where is everyone? miss hearing what's going on.

I bought a new car, Ford Fiesta, which has SNYC so needed to buy a new cell to work with it... ordered a Rumor Touch which Virgin assured me would work... it's beem sitting at a Fed Ex just 25 miles away since early this morrning. but "not scheduled for delivery (VM said the 18th) so they can't deliver before ETD? WTH?
Hope you got it delivered and are happy with it. Just wanted to say that when a package sits like that on tracking, it is usually Smart Post. Which means Fedex delivers it to your local Post Office & the Post Office delivers it to you. It is sitting at the Post Office when the tracking stalls. Did your mail carrier deliver it? I am pretty unhappy when companies use Smart Post because it takes forever to get to me and it is not something the Post Office is happy about. They get paid very little due to some loop hole Fedex and UPS found and now exploit.

kleenaechs

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:58 pm

kleenaechs wrote:
bizzeedee wrote:where is everyone? miss hearing what's going on.

Hope you got it delivered and are happy with it. Just wanted to say that when a package sits like that on tracking, it is usually Smart Post. Which means Fedex delivers it to your local Post Office & the Post Office delivers it to you. It is sitting at the Post Office when the tracking stalls. Did your mail carrier deliver it? I am pretty unhappy when companies use Smart Post because it takes forever to get to me and it is not something the Post Office is happy about. They get paid very little due to some loop hole Fedex and UPS found and now exploit.
it arrived around 4pm yesterday by Fed Ex... have spent many hours trying to learn how to use it... wasn't until this morning I learned how to slide open the keyboard! working on figuring out how to connect o FB and the net.... did take a couple of pictures, one accidentally HAHA
plan to go to Ford tomorrow to have them SYNC it to the car.... my sales man used to work for a computer company here in town, so plan to pick his brain a little !
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 am

Good Luck Dee!
tara